general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

henry08

HSC
N/A
Cafe across from the west wing of the Red Centre smells so good first thing on Tuesday mornings.
Yeah, those big exhaust things from where they are baking...

Anyone know what the hazard at Lowy building is? Some were saying biological, others chemical. They have 3 normal fire engines, 1 special fire engine, 3 police rescue trucks (including one with a bomb disposal trailer), 4 police cars and a highway patrol car there lol.

appletoa

HSC
Anyone know what the hazard at Lowy building is? Some were saying biological, others chemical. They have 3 normal fire engines, 1 special fire engine, 3 police rescue trucks (including one with a bomb disposal trailer), 4 police cars and a highway patrol car there lol.
haha, I was just coming on to ask that. That street in front of the Lowy building has been blocked off and everything.

henry08

HSC
N/A
haha, I was just coming on to ask that. That street in front of the Lowy building has been blocked off and everything.
Yeah. I went down the street (cops at one end didn't seem to care), then a cop at the other end wasn't very happy lol. There's 5 ambulances (and a whole lot more police) there and they seemed to be treating people on the ground near the entrance to the building.

Jack Holt

HSC
what the fuck happened this afternoon lol, I was in the Biomed Lect Theatre A when the alarm went off and there's this funny guy saying "Attention, please evacuate the building"..actually the only funny part is that he said "Is this working?" at the beginning lol

no seriously what happened? :cook:

SertseSW

HSC
lol @ people scalping comsoc argh BSOC Cruise tickets. Seriously people are willing to buy them at double the original price?

HSC
someone fucked up with chemicals in the lowy building is what Iheard

I was leaving just as shit got interesting
lol i was working in wallace wurth when this happened. someone spilt a shitload of acid in wallace wurth so they freaked and evacuated

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
lol @ people scalping comsoc argh BSOC Cruise tickets. Seriously people are willing to buy them at double the original price?
HAHAHAHA....

I remember drunk asians high fiving my friend when i went because he was white.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If you do Computing for Engineers ENGG1811 and you reckon the new guy Geoff Whale is shit Ashesh does the same lecture at ELEC 224.

henry08

HSC
N/A
If you do Computing for Engineers ENGG1811 and you reckon the new guy Geoff Whale is shit Ashesh does the same lecture at ELEC 224.
How big is Elec 224, is it just a classroom, so not a lot of room for many people? Itsn't that for people who've failed the course before, so they would probably go slower/more basic stuff I would think. Not a bad idea though.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i came about 10mins late to my eng design 2 tute yesterday, i sat next to some random (who turned out to be an international student).

me: hey have i missed much in the past 10 mins?
^_^: oh ehh i dowwn noe ehheh maybe yeh maybe noe :3

IT'S A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)