general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I still can't believe they changed the structure of the B.Com this year and made QMA non-compulsary. Totally useful principles course... /rant
:jaw:lol i thought it was pretty useless. for accounting majors like me at least, they should only make it core for finance and statistics students..at the very least, it shouldn't be a first semester subject, it demoralises people..people like me:eek:.

ANYWAY, so just wondering how is UNSW these days... physically speaking?
physically? it's like a black hole, even your soul cannot escape.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Is uniwide now restricted for everyone because of piracy?
You should see my classes at 9am in the law building. Whilst the roll is being called, everyone is trying to log onto uniwide. The voice of the lecturer versus the hectic typing of more than two-thirds of the class is a sight to behold.

I'm lucky that my wireless doesn't break :p

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
And I'll be all like:
"Go away! Internet people aren't real! They are a global conspiracy to control me. And only me. Just like in Truman Show. Because I have been paranoid for many years that my life is just one big reality tv show, and all the people are actors. Then I remember how boring I am and how shit the ratings on that show would be. So hello Dan."

rubookmark

HSC
Uni Grad
Only if your doing something ur not interested in.....unless ur talking abt the stupid lectures they have on sustainability and crap...then its crap.

I'll say hi next time I see you (unlike physics last week ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)