• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
elfm; something is wrong with you, maybe need to get out more?

elfm

HSC
sunjet said:
elfm; something is wrong with you, maybe need to get out more?
maybe you need to upgrade your beta version sarcasm detector to version 1.3

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Unfortunately I think UNSW keeps all the averages, people who did get HDs out of the whole course. I asked my Tutor regarding this, and she too said that there's no way of knowing how many HDs students receive.

I suppose the only thing is...if you get HD for a course then you should be happy, 2..better, 3...etc

Though most courses seem abit HSC-style, except for the constant questioning of what we really need to know in BIOS1201.

ace

is retired
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Unfortunately I think UNSW keeps all the averages, people who did get HDs out of the whole course. I asked my Tutor regarding this, and she too said that there's no way of knowing how many HDs students receive.
UNSW has the transcripts, just count.

If you need to determine who has the most, implement a sort heh. Obviously the university with the records would be able to do that. But I doubt that would be bothered unless officially ordered to do so (which in itself is highly unlikely).

elfm

HSC
I'd say something like Commerce has plenty of HD achievers but something like Engineering only has a select few. Reason being - Commerce has better students (mostly due to the high UAI cutoff) and it's probably easier than engineering.

elfm

HSC
velox said:
The university does have this detail for individual courses. Look at the PDF Minai posted.
i dont see no pdf yo nigga

peace out bro

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I dig that dog. I dig it down to the homie hood down by my nigga friend ho's who's gonna kick us some Balla ass you dig?

Yes. All of my knowledge of how to speak in a stereotypical "Black" way comes from GTA: San Andreas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)