general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
chrome is considered spyware by some but unticking the option that says
"Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google" should quell some fires.
UNSW Blackboard is also fast in Firefox.

the link to it is pretty long to remember (http://lms-blackboard.telt.unsw.edu.au/) and so ive shortened it so its easier:

tinyurl.com/unswblackboard
kthnxbai comrades

Last edited:

SpoonSamba

HSC
Just discovered there is no places on university grounds that sell smokes. wttttfff. The petrol station is so expensive.
Yeah they did last year but theyre gonna turn it into a smoke free campus soon so its just the beginning of the phase in of the smoke free unsw

SpoonSamba

HSC
fuck are you serious? :uhoh:
Yeah, I dunno when though. There were rumours going around about it last year but my boyfriends dad is a health inspector and he know about it so yeah its defs happening at some point in the future.

Its gonna be hard to police it though

Zrap

glock9
HSC
They should at least let people smoke at unibar beer garden. wait that will get packed with smokers. just let us smoke where evers besides buildings and shit. Need quick durries before stressful tutes and exams begin.

dawdlex3

HSC
I doubt the feasibility of a smoke free campus (not that I smoke myself).

rubookmark

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone attending the start of semester party at the roundhouse today? I want to attend, but no-one I know is going.

Is it going to be any fun if your not planning to drink? (I can get high on air)

henry08

HSC
N/A
Anyone attending the start of semester party at the roundhouse today? I want to attend, but no-one I know is going.

Is it going to be any fun if your not planning to drink? (I can get high on air)
Me and a heap of friends will be.

Probably not as fun without alcohol though lol.

Where about's in the Mech Eng building is the 'Design centre'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)