general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I don't have Engg1000 marks on Moodle yet. It probably depends on the school you done the project in etc.

istudy

HSC
Hey guys,

I just wanna know about WAM...
I am a first year student and i just got my sem1 results, and lets say my WAM is just sitting on passes.

Is it possible to get a distinction WAM overall for my first year?

:read:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hey guys,

I am a first year student and i just got my sem1 results, and lets say my WAM is just sitting on passes.

It's not possible to not get a distinction WAM for your first year subjects. In fact, I believe not getting a D-avg for first year is one of the few excuses that allow devout Catholics to commit suicide but still go to heaven.

In other news:
Fuck yeah. Three D's and a HD.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hey guys,

It's not possible to not get a distinction WAM for your first year subjects. In fact, I believe not getting a D-avg for first year is one of the few excuses that allow devout Catholics to commit suicide but still go to heaven.

In other news:
Fuck yeah. Three D's and a HD.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
This is fking BS all other uni get 4 weeks holiday and we only get 3...ANGRY ANGRY!!! :mad:

CharlieR000

HSC
worst start to semester - trekked all the way into uni at 5pm just to have my lecture cancelled without any notice. was the only thing I had too. damn you NTEU! damn you to hell.:burn:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
This is fking BS all other uni get 4 weeks holiday and we only get 3...ANGRY ANGRY!!! :mad:
FFFFUUUUUU USYD, UTS, MACQUARIE, UWS ALL START LATER THAN US. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

ARGHHHHHHH, One of the law lectures got cancelled last minute today lol, felt sorry for those people who came in at 9am and had to wait till 2pm for their next class lol.

Simo91

HSC
My cancelled lecture worked in favour of me actually. Lucky i checked my email in my first lecture to see my last lecture of the day had been cancelled. Woot for getting home early :D

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Support the NTEU. Rally on Science lawn tomorrow aroudn lunch time.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Go fuck yourself they're a bunch of entitled scumbags and they can fuck off
The Liberal party is calling you back to their basement.
Edit: Funny thing is, I wrote thsi before I even read/saw your signature.

Vote Greens and preference Labor.

Seriously, would you want your working conditions lowered, maternity leave removed etc?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)