Getting from Campbelltown station to UWS Campbelltown Campus (1 Viewer)

MadGold777

HSC
I know there is a UWS shuttle service that runs, does anyone know what time its run and how often they come by Campbelltown station?

Also do any other buses travel from Campbelltown station to Macathur station or anywhere nearby campus?

Or anyone know any better way to get to the Campus from Campbelltown station?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Also do any other buses travel from Campbelltown station to Macathur station or anywhere nearby campus?
I think you can catch a train from Campbelltown station to Macarthur station? (I used to live in Campbelltown- I'm not actually attending that campus :D)...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I dont go to Campbelltown, but have a look at these links...they are VERY helpful!
http://www.uws.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/53730/UWS_Campbelltown_TAG_Final_Jan2012.pdf
http://www.uws.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0012/203124/UWS_Bankstown_TAG_Final_Jan2012.pdf
http://www.uws.edu.au/campuses_structure/cas/campuses/getting_to_uni

As for your question about the shuttle buses, here is a link that will help you track down the shuttle bus! :D
Ahhhh crap the link isnt working, but on the uws website, there is a link to something called the "Shuttle Tracker" which gives you real time information about where the shuttle buses are and how long for them to arrive.

Hope this post helps!:D

meoww

HSC
you can get a train from canpbelltown to MacArthur and walk across, it's about a 10 minute walk if that. Trains go from ctown to MacArthur every 20 minutes or so from memory, so if the busses aren't regular or if they don't go all day that's an option

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Train to MacArthur station.
Busses - 890, 891, 892, 894, 896 and I think 888 all go to MacArthur square.
Then just walk across to the uni. It isn't much of a trek, usually takes me like 5-7 minutes.

ac0usticx_

HSC
Speaking from experience/being a local, i remember the shuttle buses came every 30 minutes at Campbelltown Station.
But i rarely took the buses, unless i was too lazy to walk or it was raining lol

I find it alot easier to just catch a train to Macarthur and walk the 5-10 minutes to the Campus instead of the shuttle bus, it's much easier and reliable (well i thought it was lol)

Yes, you can catch a train to Macarthur from Campbelltown (It's only one stop)
Where are you catching a train from? I think some train services go straight to Macarthur without having to change at Campbelltown.

MadGold777

HSC
I'm catching the train from Blacktown.
What is the cheapest way to get there and back if im going monday tuesday and wednesday? Would a mymutli be the cheapest?

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
I'm catching the train from Blacktown.
What is the cheapest way to get there and back if im going monday tuesday and wednesday? Would a mymutli be the cheapest?
Holy crap that's a long way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)