Getting into selective high school 2021 year 11 entry (1 Viewer)

Dubuu

HSC
I am only going to keep it as a backup tho because I am not sure how effective their independent study methods are
Apparently they have crappy physics teachers not too sure though

Accurate

clix
HSC
you wont get a decent science faculty anywhere outside top 10 lol.
Tbh kinda true, Science is hard to master. If you look at even the top 30 schools, only a fraction of the population Band 6's in Physics and Chemistry, most people resort to tutoring, whereas for MX1/MX2/English the percentage is much higher and a large amount of students Band 6 in those. An E4 in Maths Ext 2 is more common than a band 6 in Physics at my school and many others too.

Bumblebee_18

HSC
Wow! You are going to get in from the looks of it. I'm also trying for selective with Baulkham Hills and North Sydney Girls, but I don't have any hopes for North Sydney. They are sooo strict on the applicants.

Bumblebee_18

HSC
How is your report/extracurriculars looking so far?
About that... I have several Volleyball competition on my extracurriculars with year nine SRC and a few science and engineering competitions on my reports. Most of the feedback is good/average.

Bumblebee_18

HSC
About that... I have several Volleyball competition on my extracurriculars with year nine SRC and a few science and engineering competitions on my reports. Most of the feedback is good/average.
The year 10 reposts is what I'm most worried about. I wanted to join North Sydney Volleyball, so I quit SRC and but corona came in and haha, no trials and extra-curriculars for this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)