getting pumped for physics (2 Viewers)

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
Wishing you guys luck with physics. And certainly to those who do physics from my school. They had a physics teacher who literally used 20 mins of a physics lesson to teach how to get ass raped. NOT JOKING EITHER. im being dead serious.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Wishing you guys luck with physics. And certainly to those who do physics from my school. They had a physics teacher who literally used 20 mins of a physics lesson to teach how to get ass raped. NOT JOKING EITHER. im being dead serious.
Is your school, a prison or single sex?

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
Nope its public, kinda looks like a prison. The physics teacher is freaky. Lamb chops, drives a friggen hearse. He also gets lasor pointers and distracts his students -.-

FTW

HSC
I have been sitting in the physics class for 2 years now. I have not learnt anything. I have not done any homework.
The closest I got was when my friend went over astrophysics with me today. This morning when I walked out the door I didn't even know anything about stars.
I'm about to try and general knowledge this physics exam... having learnt nothing for 2 years straight.
Picking physics was my world life choice to date.
Then after that.... 1 hour later is Geography... FML

lobster1234

HSC
looks like an all nighter for my final exam :/
Im probably at 30% right now wanna get 55-65 lol

packwolf

HSC
I have been sitting in the physics class for 2 years now. I have not learnt anything. I have not done any homework.
The closest I got was when my friend went over astrophysics with me today. This morning when I walked out the door I didn't even know anything about stars.
I'm about to try and general knowledge this physics exam... having learnt nothing for 2 years straight.
Picking physics was my world life choice to date.
Then after that.... 1 hour later is Geography... FML
General knowledge? Physics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)