gf interfering with my gainz (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Is that really necessary for a post this long?

You belong to yourself, do what you want:

If she can't handle it, she'll leave you. She's not worth your time.
If she can but doesn't want to, she'll leave you. She's a bitch and not worth it.
If she can and will handle it, then she'll stay with you. She never really cared that much about controlling you, so it's all good.
tl;dr

cliffs... PLEASE

gorab

HSC
she can't make you eat dirty food if she ain't breathin nomsayn?

Frostbitten

HSC
Bro, never let a bitch interfere with your gains, Arnold would be so dissapoint.

onytae

HSC
Uni Grad
Well if that is your main focus, i'm sorry but youre a loser. How can you even think like this? Seriously, when I was youre age I had girls all over me. As time passes you begin to see life from a different angle. You look at women from a different perspective and you begin to appreciate the smaller things. You dont laugh when someone misses the bus, or when someone burns their toast. You become somewhat depressed, because you miss the days where you could do whatever you want, whenever you want. Anyways, i dont want to scare you, as you get older you will learn from this experience, and you will start to appreciate what i am telling you. Good luck in life, my friend, and keep it mind what i have told you

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Well if that is your main focus, i'm sorry but youre a loser. How can you even think like this? Seriously, when I was youre age I had girls all over me. As time passes you begin to see life from a different angle. You look at women from a different perspective and you begin to appreciate the smaller things. You dont laugh when someone misses the bus, or when someone burns their toast. You become somewhat depressed, because you miss the days where you could do whatever you want, whenever you want. Anyways, i dont want to scare you, as you get older you will learn from this experience, and you will start to appreciate what i am telling you. Good luck in life, my friend, and keep it mind what i have told you
Pretty sure it's still hilarious when someone misses the bus no matter how old you get.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
You're 18?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)