• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girlfriend chanced missed. (2 Viewers)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
Yeah I asked her out for something casual. I asked her Wednesday this week. But she said she was busy with exams and also was going overseas after exams. She might be subtly declining, but then again its reasonable that people have no time during exam period, and her body language didn't seem to exactly blow me off either. She said we should go on Facebook to figure something out. But she doesn't go on Facebook a lot she said, and we're not that close (we're so distant that we wouldnt meet each other unless I arranged it by.. creepy methods or otherwise..).

Fuck!!!

Anyway, in your case I suggest you go aggressively. Do you really love this girl? Does she mean the world to you? Would you do anything to be with her? You need to remind yourself that you have a dick and two balls between your legs.
it sounds like she isnt really interested but will keep you hanging to boost her self esteem

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha, but if I did - I'd regret it now, just like I regret them.
No you wouldn't. You'd regret it at first but then after a while you'd be like "why the fuck do I care? It was one time that broke the barrier to all these other amazing sexual experiences" (personal experience)
Also, to the being a waste of time - didn't you get free food and stuff out of it like other girls do?

HSC
N/A
No you wouldn't. You'd regret it at first but then after a while you'd be like "why the fuck do I care? It was one time that broke the barrier to all these other amazing sexual experiences" (personal experience)
Also, to the being a waste of time - didn't you get free food and stuff out of it like other girls do?
Haha, well I want my first to be with someone who knows me inside out [lawl].
Everything about me, insecurities and all. So no, I wouldn't have been like that. Haha.
Pfft, no. Out of all of them, I got one cwalk dedicate video, which was pretty shit. And a promise ring.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, well I want my first to be with someone who knows me inside out [lawl].
Everything about me, insecurities and all. So no, I wouldn't have been like that. Haha.
Pfft, no. Out of all of them, I got one cwalk dedicate video, which was pretty shit. And a promise ring.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT?!
That entire post was great.

They would know you inside and out after they fucked you. :p
They must've been shit if they didn't buy you anything. I've bought all my past girlfriends heaps of stuff and they've bought me heaps of stuff too. And guys that liked me have bought me stuff too. Hahaha

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT?!
That entire post was great.

They would know you inside and out after they fucked you. :p
They must've been shit if they didn't buy you anything. I've bought all my past girlfriends heaps of stuff and they've bought me heaps of stuff too. And guys that liked me have bought me stuff too. Hahaha
Lewl.
Yeah, they were shit. Either too immature, too horny, or too douchey.
Honestly, I don't really care about being given flowers, rings [I wouldn't mind this one though] and stuff.
I'm more into other sorta things, haha.

Edit: You buy me plushies, you're in.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lewl.
Yeah, they were shit. Either too immature, too horny, or too douchey.
Honestly, I don't really care about being given flowers, rings [I wouldn't mind this one though] and stuff.
I'm more into other sorta things, haha.

Edit: You buy me plushies, you're in.
Hahahaha. You slut.
Did you have to google "ménage à trois" before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)