• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girlfriend chanced missed. (1 Viewer)

James Bluntus

HSC
I'm so disappointed.

There's this girl from my school and I started liking her (hope she isn't on here...) before the school holiday's. I wasn't 100% sure that I liked her so I didn't act on it.

We came back to school, and I finally decided it was real and I resolved to ask her out. On Tuesday, I see her and one of my mates holding hands. She has a boyfriend.

I don't know what to do. Some people know I like her. Should I tell her so she doesn't find out second hand or...

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Well that depends

Do you care that she has a boyfriend? I have mates that don't care usually and will attempt to go after girls that are already taken

If you don't, then do whatever you want to try and get with her if you aren't a creeper/fag (no verification of this), etc.

If you do, then don't tell her and get over it

James Bluntus

HSC
I'm not a dickhead that takes other guys girls if thats what you mean. I'm honourable.

So yes, I do care that she has a boyfriend.

kfnmpah

HSC
I'm not a dickhead that takes other guys girls if thats what you mean. I'm honourable.

So yes, I do care that she has a boyfriend.
you know what they say about nice guys, son.

nah, but srs, they'll probably break up, which is where you come in and romance the pants of her (not literally...). Make sure you don't get stuck in da friend zone, though.

michaeljennings

HSC
Say they do break up, would it be awkward if you start dating your mates ex? Like are you really good friends with this guy?

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Say they do break up, would it be awkward if you start dating your mates ex? Like are you really good friends with this guy?
that's only awkward if it's a bad breakup. if his mate just wants to move on later its totally fine though. if he's heartbroken.... hmmmm

James Bluntus

HSC
Not REALLY good friends, but we're friends. We're not best friends or anything like that. We say hey to each other whenever we see each other.

I don't believe it would as I only see him in the Playground.

michaeljennings

HSC
Not REALLY good friends, but we're friends. We're not best friends or anything like that. We say hey to each other whenever we see each other.

I don't believe it would as I only see him in the Playground.

Yeahhh shouldnt be awkward at all then. Just wait for them to break up and in the meantime just hang out with other chicks, maybe youll be interested in one of them. When theyve broken up you can ask her out if youre still into her

James Bluntus

HSC
Yeah I asked her out for something casual. I asked her Wednesday this week. But she said she was busy with exams and also was going overseas after exams. She might be subtly declining, but then again its reasonable that people have no time during exam period, and her body language didn't seem to exactly blow me off either. She said we should go on Facebook to figure something out. But she doesn't go on Facebook a lot she said, and we're not that close (we're so distant that we wouldnt meet each other unless I arranged it by.. creepy methods or otherwise..).

Fuck!!!
No need to get all worked up and worried yet mate, I think that she will eventually give you an answer, unless she is low.

James Bluntus

HSC
Funny, do you think you can love 2 girls at the one time?

There's this other girl that I've been into for about 5 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)