• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
withoutaface said:
The cutest part is that you actually believed him.
I'm big on trust.

He could have done anything behind my back, but he says he hasn't and I believe him. As long as he keeps treating me the same way he has for the past two years, I'm happy regardless of whether or not he has been fantasising about other girls - I don't want to know.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'm big on trust.

He could have done anything behind my back, but he says he hasn't and I believe him. As long as he keeps treating me the same way he has for the past two years, I'm happy regardless of whether or not he has been fantasising about other girls - I don't want to know.
that's alot of trust

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hey i have a problem. got a girlfriend for ages now...couple of months (7)...but im gettin to that stage where im starting to perve on other girls. My girlfriend is pretty hot but i saw the fuckin hottest chick and yea...cant help but to get close to her...what should i do? im pretty close with my girlfriend but hormonally i cant stand myself..
yeah, obviously your commitment is waivering.

Move on, before you get yourself (and others) in trouble

Last edited:

blahdom

HSC
i am a male lol i cbf to do all that accoutn making so i just pressed watyever...

umm yes so wat should i do?

1) dump girlfriend (some deviously manipulative way) - then get with chick
2) flirt with girl try to control my hormoans
3) simultaneous at the same time

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
do whatever the fuck you want.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
cheating? like wtf? if you want to screw two girls at one time then you should have joined the zoo and done the wild thang there.

why dont you just control yourself. im sure your dick doesnt stick itself wherever the hell it does. "a hole is a hole" does not apply here. you are in a relationship so dont risk it.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
learn to bounce ur eyes....if u see a slammin hottie, divert your eyes to somewhere else...and keep bouncing your eyes of relatively unimportant things, naming them in your mind as you go...soon enough, little miss hotpants has passed you by or you just plain forgot about her....
haha. have you read Every Young Man's Battle??

basherq

i guess if your really desparate, you can remove u'r lower ribs to suck u'r own dick...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
CurryWarMachine said:
i guess if your really desparate, you can remove u'r lower ribs to suck u'r own dick...

autofellatio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)