• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
blahdom said:
hey i have a problem. got a girlfriend for ages now...couple of months (7)...but im gettin to that stage where im starting to perve on other girls. My girlfriend is pretty hot but i saw the fuckin hottest chick and yea...cant help but to get close to her...what should i do? im pretty close with my girlfriend but hormonally i cant stand myself..

dump the girl ur with and go for the other chick

if u find something better than wat u hv at the moment then u should go for it

u only live once

why settle for a beer wen u can take the whole keg?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
dump the girl ur with and go for the other chick

if u find something better than wat u hv at the moment then u should go for it

u only live once

why settle for a beer wen u can take the whole keg?
Being better on the exterior doesn't make her a better girlfriend.

He might have the whole keg, but is just tempted by cheap beers in pretty bottles.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Being better on the exterior doesn't make her a better girlfriend.
thats wat ugly ppl say

plus he wont kno til he tries it

HSC
callisto said:
haha. have you read Every Young Man's Battle??
its what i got it from.... :cool:

its a little extreme but hey...its got a few good points (as is shown)....

my gf read Every Young Woman's Battle and its like "cover up! for the love of crimeny cover your shame! no leg! no chest! no cleavige (sp?)! don't sit on your bf's lap! noooooo!"

its a bit strict...but like i say, few good points...

HSC
blahdom said:
hey i have a problem. got a girlfriend for ages now...couple of months (7)...but im gettin to that stage where im starting to perve on other girls. My girlfriend is pretty hot but i saw the fuckin hottest chick and yea...cant help but to get close to her...what should i do? im pretty close with my girlfriend but hormonally i cant stand myself..
Do whatever feels natural.

If she does understand, then congratulations, you're quite compatible.
If she doesn't, then question whether you really want to go out with a girl who doesn't really like you for yourself, only you striving to be the living embodiment of her 'perfect guy'.

If this is what it's like in 7 months (long for high school flings i guess), imagine what it'll be like in 7 years...

fourp1ay

HSC
Fuck the new chick.

Then afterwards while you're shagging ur original gf... just as shes about to orgasm whisper in her ear that u cheated on her.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
There will inevitably come a time when you have the urge to fuck someone else, its a variety thing........but you've gotta make the distinction between a basic urge for variety and that of genuinely having someone else you'd like to do it with.

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
let me get this straight, so your just perving on other girls and find they are more attractive than your current gf, so your considering dropping your gf for this reason?

well unless you mature a little, i'd say thats going to happen for the rest of your like... also if you break up with her, do you think you'll have a chance at these 'hotter' chicks? id say play it safe and stick with what you have...

Besides...she does have emotions...

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
mate.

how old are ya, i really doubt you're planning to settle down with the current girl ya got.

if you can get yo hands on the new chick, fuck it, why the hell not ?

man a girl is a girl, when ya find a keeper, then thats when you start thinkin about things.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
MajinR said:
let me get this straight, so your just perving on other girls and find they are more attractive than your current gf, so your considering dropping your gf for this reason?

well unless you mature a little, i'd say thats going to happen for the rest of your like... also if you break up with her, do you think you'll have a chance at these 'hotter' chicks? id say play it safe and stick with what you have...

Besides...she does have emotions...
And I'm sure there are plenty of sweeter male eye-candies than him. Karma will sink it's little teeth into his ass soon enough. :rolleyes:

Oh and Airness, I knew you couldn't stay away from L&R.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
It was past midnight. he only place that can still churn out mildly amusing tripe past midnight is L&R.

I'm lucky some people can be so stupid. There's nothing more entertaining than stupid people with relationship problems. Espicially in the morning hours.

Thank you.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
dump her! for her sake anyway.. she deserves better..
but then someone once told me never leave someone you love for someone you like because they will leave you for someone they love.

funniboi

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
dump her! for her sake anyway.. she deserves better..
but then someone once told me never leave someone you love for someone you like because they will leave you for someone they love.
your a tripper...

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
exotic_babii said:
what kind of a bf r u??? do u really think a fukin hot chick who is nice would wanna be with a fukwit like u? u dun respect her nor u dun care for how she feels. how would u feel if she was perving on other hot guys and wishing she was with them?? u should juz break up, the sooner the better, at least she doesnt have to waste her time on a worthless fuk like u. u just wait till the day you're cheated

you have a point but maybe his not smart enough to read your spelling ay..

exotic_babii

HSC
what kind of a bf r u??? do u really think a fukin hot chick who is nice would wanna be with a fukwit like u? u dun respect her nor u dun care for how she feels. how would u feel if she was perving on other hot guys and wishing she was with them?? u should juz break up, the sooner the better, at least she doesnt have to waste her time on a worthless fuk like u. u just wait till the day you're cheated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)