GIRLS, boys and manladies - boy/boy action, does it turn you on? (1 Viewer)

POLL WHOO

• Total voters

faov

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
boy/boy action only turns me on if i'm a participant :D

EDIT: sup troll
Wait... are you calling me a troll? I promise I'm not.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
faov said:
Several comments.

Firstly, I consider it disrespectful to use the word "manladies"! What if there was a transexual on the forum? They could be very offended. PLEASE try and be accepting of everyone. Please. (Note: I'm not a transexual myself and personally know none)

Secondly, all romance between 'young' people (e.g. <35) is cute. Love between the elderly and old not so much. As such, I consider boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl romances all to be equally cute. Seriously! Why would anyone not want to see two people happy?

die homophobe

That's terrible, society should not judge you that way. But I wouldn't be offended, it's not like they called you disabled or something. Remember it's perfectly fine and normal to be gay, so if you were to be offended by these mean people's comments it would imply that being gay is 'wrong'. And that would offend all homosexuals. So I understand and symphasise with you - you shouldn't be bullied - but be strong (emotionally) :)

btw. I heart fashion too!!

fuck you're an idiot. get off the internet and read a book.

faov

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fuck you're an idiot. get off the internet and read a book.
I would expect a more mature attitude from a user with as many posts on this forum as you boast.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
faov said:
Several comments.

Firstly, I consider it disrespectful to use the word "manladies"! What if there was a transexual on the forum? They could be very offended. PLEASE try and be accepting of everyone. Please. (Note: I'm not a transexual myself and personally know none)

Secondly, all romance between 'young' people (e.g. <35) is cute. Love between the elderly and old not so much. As such, I consider boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl romances all to be equally cute. Seriously! Why would anyone not want to see two people happy?

die homophobe

That's terrible, society should not judge you that way. But I wouldn't be offended, it's not like they called you disabled or something. Remember it's perfectly fine and normal to be gay, so if you were to be offended by these mean people's comments it would imply that being gay is 'wrong'. And that would offend all homosexuals. So I understand and symphasise with you - you shouldn't be bullied - but be strong (emotionally) :)

btw. I heart fashion too!!
seriously whose troll is this. because they're shit.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
hahahahahahahahaha so this explains jachie and lolcal right

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bababababababababa bo bhis bexplains bachie band bolcal bight

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)