girls doing physics (1 Viewer)

llamasohee

HSC
0 girls and like 28 guys ... which would make sense since i go to a non coed school

lalaurenisme

HSC
There have been studies showing that females tend to be more literate, communicative, and talented at humanities, etc., and the other way round for males. I don't know why it is. It just is.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
we had 2 girls in our prelim phsyics class

1 dropped it at the end of yr 11
and the other dropped it 1 term into yr 12

Boo_

HSC
lalaurenisme said:
There have been studies showing that females tend to be more literate, communicative, and talented at humanities, etc., and the other way round for males. I don't know why it is. It just is.
there are studies, but u cant just always believe the studies. you should also use personal experience. personal experience show me that everyone has an equal chance. no one gender/person is better then the other/another at anything. sure for some people it can come more naturally, but then, everyone has some thing that comes naturally for them. for the others, they need to work towards it a it more, but are still capapble of the same level of understanding.

the problem with some people is that their too sterotypical.

DjSmiG

HSC
i have like 2 chicks in my class of 12, girls are just as smart, if not smarter than males, but are just not treated the same, coz they have tits and a pussy, males like me feel intimidated

DjSmiG

HSC
emma jayde, lets just say this
you and i can never be the same, just like 2 other people in the world, NO1 can be the same, there is no single sex that is smarter than the other... just some characteristics are different, males are good with 3d models in the head, chicks are good at oral sex

DjSmiG

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Sexist bastard
your the one being a tad sexist missy

Girls and guys are both good at physics, end of story, its just not many chicks wanna do it, coz its not that kinda thing, alot of chicks choose all those social shit,

HSC
N/A
chantellet said:
I was the only girl in my physics class and I was wondering what the ratio is of boys to girls of people who do physics. How many girls were there in classes at other schools?

i think we got maybe umm 10ish [15maybe] girls doing physics in my school
but there are bout 60guys
so 1:6??
hmm - GOO GIRLS!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Boo_

HSC
DjSmiG said:
you and i can never be the same, just like 2 other people in the world, NO1 can be the same, there is no single sex that is smarter than the other... just some characteristics are different, males are good with 3d models in the head, chicks are good at oral sex
i have nothing to say...

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
DjSmiG said:
That doesn't even deserve a comment.

DjSmiG said:
alot of chicks choose all those social shit,
Not true, at least not at either of the high schools I've been to, and not true in many others that my friends go to! In actual fact, if you take into account the ratio of girls to guys at my school, which is 7:3, the subjects like society and culture and community and family studies probably have about the same amount of guys and girls.

DjSmiG

HSC
well your school, is fucked, none of the bs social studies has any guys in it at our school theyd be bashed...

tennille

HSC
It really depends what school you go to. At our school, subjects where girls were the majority included food tech, CAFS, hospitality. The ratio of guys to girls for the social sciences was 1:1...guys mainly did sciences...etc.

M_86

HSC
I was in a ratio of 1 male to 30 females in society and culture.
The Course and texts where basically feminine.
Such as a documentry dolly magazine.

tennille

HSC
M_86 said:
I was in a ratio of 1 male to 30 females in society and culture.
The Course and texts where basically feminine.
Such as a documentry dolly magazine.
Far out...lol...sac (society and culture- my friends used to call it balls, lol) had more girls than guys.But stuff like legal and business studies had a lot of guys in it (at my old school anyway).

M_86

HSC
Most stuff that I was in was farily even.
I think it evens out on the most part for the harder stuff without to much of a bias towards any sex.
Maths ext1 was about half half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)