Girls in Armidale. (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
Ok, seriously. Girls in Armidale are pretty easy to win over, pretty much because most of the guys are Shadowdude equivalents. I mean, I'm out of a relationship and with another girl now. Don't even know how, I bought model trains the other week and that wasn't a turn off at all. WHAT EVEN IS THIS BLACK MAGIC I HAVE!?
yeah cool that last chick you had was literally the worst looking woman i have ever seen

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Doesn't doesn't look like Sheldon, it's just the nickname he picked up because he's like Armidale's version of an Asian.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
how do you know my nickname? this armidale girl must be someone i know well. Did she say? then PM me her name please.
I was three(I think. Year 12 2010) years above you, that and I have reffed you in soccer a few times. That sentence is seriously almost as bad as wikihow kid. He chased after my car one day with a giant stick because we yelled wikihow out the windows. Was lolz.

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
I was three(I think. Year 12 2010) years above you, that and I have reffed you in soccer a few times. That sentence is seriously almost as bad as wikihow kid. He chased after my car one day with a giant stick because we yelled wikihow out the windows. Was lolz.
WHO ARE YOU THEN? From Duval?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)