• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls Soccer! (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
hehe, one time me n this lady jumped to head the ball, but i cam down and elbowed her in the boob by mistake. and she's on the ground screaming, ahhh how am i ever gonna breast feed my kids, not that i even have a bf to get any kids, ahhhhh.
OMFG it was funny.
hahaha the worst is when you forget to cross your arms across your chest when stopping the ball and the ball hits you full pelt in the boobs.... fucking kills like anything and don't even think about touching them for hours afterwards.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
u wouldn't touch them 4 ages? wot if ur still playin soccer n u have cross ur chest again? :uhhuh:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
braad said:
u wouldn't touch them 4 ages? wot if ur still playin soccer n u have cross ur chest again? :uhhuh:
i'm telling you now after being belted in the chest, you'll think twice about chesting a ball ever again.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Damn, i was hoping this was a thread for guys to post photos in, and i get here and see all this.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I use the part above my boobs, or my stomach. It's like an un written rule with the arm thing and i'm to scared i'll be called up for a hand ball because you aren't allowed to control the ball in any way with your arms if u are doin that.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
umm, well, i just chest it....but im a guy too, so, yeh...i dont have boobs to hit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)