Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
_dhj_ said:
I think that's pretty harsh but it seems to be men's stance on other men crying (just think of that scene in Lantana when LaPaglia bumps into the old guy ;) ). Of course what women think of men that cry is a totally different question.
:uhhuh: you have a point

lol@this thread going on for so long...spamalicious!

circusmind

HSC
_dhj_ said:
I think that's pretty harsh but it seems to be men's stance on other men crying (just think of that scene in Lantana when LaPaglia bumps into the old guy ;) ). Of course what women think of men that cry is a totally different question.
I don't know about you man, but I feel really really uncomfortable if a guy cries. I don't realy want to see that because I know it must be humiliating for them.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
that really depends on certain situations, so i wouldnt really call it piss weak if a guy cries over something like a break up or a family member dying

cupcake08

HSC
hmm my friend went out with this guy who cried all the time, even more than she did when they broke up. it was so funny, they would watch sad movies together and both end up sobbing on the couch. but she thought it was cute??

yeah i dunno, i think i would prefer if they only did it if something really traumatic happened..even most girls i know dont cry that excessively (eg. over a bad mark)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
How long would it stay cute? I'd think eventually it would just become annoying.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
circusmind said:
I don't know about you man, but I feel really really uncomfortable if a guy cries. I don't realy want to see that because I know it must be humiliating for them.
I doesn't bother me when someone cries, whether if it's a guy or a girl. When someone cries a lot it just means that they're more sensitive and emotional than the average person, it doesn't mean they're 'weak' or whatever you call it. Also, crying is generally an involuntary reaction. What they cry about says a bit about their personality, but it's not someone's 'fault' when they cry and it's not 'natural' to try too hard to refrain from shedding tears.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
_dhj_ said:
When someone cries a lot it just means that they're more sensitive and emotional than the average person, it doesn't mean they're 'weak' or whatever you call it.
Sensitive, Emotional, Weak - all the same thing.

cupcake08

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
How long would it stay cute? I'd think eventually it would just become annoying.
ha well personally i dont think it would be cute from the beginning. but whatever floats your boat :S

Nadeeny

HSC
pfffffffffffffttttttttttt hahahahahahahahahahahaah u actually cried over that ahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats hilarious

Legham

HSC
cbadvanced said:
hmmm funny enough so far no smart ass onion-related post yet :p
Nah, there was one actually :p It must of been deleted if its not there still.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Legham said:
Nah, there was one actually :p It must of been deleted if its not there still.
I only cry when I'm chopping onions :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I think that if a guy does cry then it actually makes him more of a man. I've been brought up with 2 men in my family (dad and bro) who refuse to show emotions, whether they be sad or excited or love. My brother isn't really affectionate with his girlfriend either, and my dad is definitely not affectionate. So men crying is really frowned on by their logic....though is 'acceptable' if someone close to them died. I've only seen my brother cry once (after he hit puberty) and he's now 23, and that's coz he lost a close friend.

I don't see anything wrong with it. If a guy's gotta cry, then go for it. Though I gotta agree with some other girls in this thread. When I see my boyfriend cry (he has once or twice since we've been dating) and I feel like the whole world is going to end. Probably because I have this image that he will hold me together, but when he cant hold himself together it's like omg the world is going to end.

Legham

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I'll cry when I'm finished killing.
If that was a Vice City reference then,
MOAR LYK
"I'll cry when I'm done killing"

:eek:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
crying definetely doesnt make you more of a man, what bullshit. One manly attribute is to do what you like and fuck what everyone else thinks, i.e wearing an ugly ass flannel. By the same extention, some fools think wearing a pink shirt means they are manly because they think it shows how they dont care what others think or something. Thats wrong, its taking the basic idea and trying to emulate it. A real man doesnt need to act a certain way to be manly, he allready is just by being himself.

Its like in masculine psychology,a female is allready feminine just by virtue from birth, a man has to work towards it, showing in his actions and attitudes his manlyness. The only way to have your manlyness confirmed is by other certified real men saying you are a man. Crying is not one of these ways, and just because some girl thinks it makes him more of a man doesnt mean it does[because shes not a manly man so she has no say in it]

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Crying is about as manly as the fetal position.

mzduxx2006

HSC
ElGronko said:
Like, literally cry with tears, not like cry for mercy whilst being dismembered.

Like, they cry sometimes, is this hot?

Cause I cry every now and then, like, if someone was mean to me or I get a bad mark or whatever.

not like everyday, just every once and a while.
Yea i think its hot. kinda shows they r emotional. although when like snot starts going everywhere yu kinda know its a bit overboard. lolllll :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)