Girls (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Straight girls, do you really think a guy would cherish you more if you play hard to get?

Pace_T

HSC
Straight girls, do you really think a guy would cherish you more if you play hard to get?
i know this question is not directed at me but from my point of view, girls who play easy to get and those who play too hard to get are both turn offs.

a modest girl that fits in the middle is just right :)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
erring on the slightly more aloof/bitchy side is definitely a good thing in terms of making a guy want you.

efhat

HSC
yes, i find that ignoring them every now and then works well

yer8899

HSC
you seem to have us pegged as morons. behaving exactly like every other girl behaves doesn't make us want you any more than the next girl. mull it over

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Mature girls don't feel the need to play such games, while I don't think overt desparation plays in a girls favour there is no reason why a girl can't show she is keen.

I hate it when girls play games, it gives us a bad name

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Mature girls don't feel the need to play such games, while I don't think overt desparation plays in a girls favour there is no reason why a girl can't show she is keen.

I hate it when girls play games, it gives us a bad name
This, pretty much.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
On the topic of girls:

[youtube]zT2W-SXSHMA[/youtube]

HSC
i concur wit pace t

easy too get makes u look like a total slut n guys will end up not cherishin u hard too get makes u look pompous

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
not really it makes a guy h8 the gurl so i spose moderate would be best, however harder to get makes it a mission, accomplishing that mission is fun hehe
oh, i certainly don't think it's good to be a total bitch. but being a little bit mean sometimes can be good.

maybe that's just me, though. i would hate anyone who was Super!Nice! to me allllllll the time, so I figure anyone I am compatible with is probably the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)