giving oral ? (1 Viewer)

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Ennaybur said:
If someone goes down on you, least you can do is kiss them.

They've 'suffered' worse in that situation.
Indeed. Who cares anyway? It's just a couple of fairly harmless bodily fluids :p

yashgi

HSC
N/A
I know where all of you are coming from. The whole "if I was having, why wasn't he?" was just a joke. I just never considered how it felt for him I guess. I didn't really care at that moment in time. And with it being my first time also I just reacted and wanted to shove some in his mouth. We've made jokes about it.

And just to clear things up, his mouth isn't going near my punani anytime soon, nor would I have my own.

Plus we both agreed the cum was distgustingly salty. Does that mean his sperm is retarted?

edit: when I mean't retarted, I didn't mean to sound like a total bimbo. That too was also a joke in a way and me acting like an idiot.

Last edited:

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
yashgi said:
I know where all of you are coming from. The whole "if I was having, why wasn't he?" was just a joke. I just never considered how it felt for him I guess. I didn't really care at that moment in time. And with it being my first time also I just reacted and wanted to shove some in his mouth. We've made jokes about it.

And just to clear things up, his mouth isn't going near my punani anytime soon, nor would I have my own.

Plus we both agreed the cum was distgustingly salty. Does that mean his sperm is retarted?

edit: when I mean't retarted, I didn't mean to sound like a total bimbo. That too was also a joke in a way and me acting like an idiot.
No, semen is normally salty.

Edit: Also why not? "And just to clear things up, his mouth isn't going near my punani anytime soon, nor would I have my own. "

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
research says" than "I think"?
lolz funny people in this thread man... gee

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Mabs said:
No, semen is normally salty.

Edit: Also why not? "And just to clear things up, his mouth isn't going near my punani anytime soon, nor would I have my own. "
Okay cool then.

And I just won't let him. I mean he tries to get his hands down there which I have no problem with, I'd just move his hands off. But I'd smack the shit out of him before his mouth goes down there. It's kind of like the only thing I have going for me right now. Only place where I'm untouched? lol

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
yashgi said:
Okay cool then.

And I just won't let him. I mean he tries to get his hands down there which I have no problem with, I'd just move his hands off. But I'd smack the shit out of him before his mouth goes down there. It's kind of like the only thing I have going for me right now. Only place where I'm untouched? lol
Oh you're one of 'those people'. :mad1:

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Mabs said:
Oh you're one of 'those people'. :mad1:
Well yeah, I am.

According to everybody around me, I haven't kissed a boy or even had a boyfriend. I'm the girl who doesn't seem to even get along well with guys or may even be seen as sort of a tomboy.

Pace_T

HSC
IC3 said:
Research says drinking juices, i think pineapple makes the cum taste sweeter and smells nicer
hear that bitches? no guy wants to go down on a woman with a stinky fish hole! stock up on your pineapple juice supplies!

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Pace_T said:
hear that bitches? no guy wants to go down on a woman with a stinky fish hole! stock up on your pineapple juice supplies!
I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to vaginal secretions.

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Mabs said:
Tomboys generally get on with guys better.. :confused:
Well in my case, I tend to be the girl who knows stuff like pokemon, game consoles, and the nerdy asian year 6 stuff but also be unable to have even normal friendships with guys for some weird reason. I am one of the very few girls who get bullied, physically & emotionally, by guys where they would normally not even touch me if I was a "normal" girl.

Tomboy was kind of the wrong term I think.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
yashgi said:
Well in my case, I tend to be the girl who knows stuff like pokemon, game consoles, and the nerdy asian year 6 stuff but also be unable to have even normal friendships with guys for some weird reason. I am one of the very few girls who get bullied, physically & emotionally, by guys where they would normally not even touch me if I was a "normal" girl.

Tomboy was kind of the wrong term I think.
You sound like a pretty cool girl.. Well.. Better than some :p.. How come you don't have friendships with guys? Is it just a lack of trying on your part? Or don't they like you?

lexie85

HSC
i've heard the pineapple juice myth too but yet to meet someone who can confirm it

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Mabs said:
You sound like a pretty cool girl.. Well.. Better than some :p.. How come you don't have friendships with guys? Is it just a lack of trying on your part? Or don't they like you?
It's nice to know somebody thinks that way. But well I'm the quite & shy girl. The one who wouldn't speak to anybody in primary, even if they were her friends. I find it hard to let people in. So it's kind of my fault. But when they do get to know me, I just get tormented and bullied as if I was one of the "guys" and it leads to me getting picked on more because I'm the easy target.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
yashgi said:
It's nice to know somebody thinks that way. But well I'm the quite & shy girl. The one who wouldn't speak to anybody in primary, even if they were her friends. I find it hard to let people in. So it's kind of my fault. But when they do get to know me, I just get tormented and bullied as if I was one of the "guys" and it leads to me getting picked on more because I'm the easy target.
Hmmm, I see. Yeah I have trouble with that too. But I like shy girls, being 'fairly' shy myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)