giving oral ? (1 Viewer)

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Mabs said:
Hmmm, I see. Yeah I have trouble with that too. But I like shy girls, being 'fairly' shy myself.
Sounds like the start of a nice friendship. lol

Nah but I know what you mean. I tend to get along with the shy nerd-ish guys at times. Sometimes I believe they are the only ones who know how to respect people like me nowadays.

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Wow, I didn't realise how this thread on oral sex and male secretion had lead to revealing myself to a bunch of strangers. Mad, lol.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
yashgi said:
Wow, I didn't realise how this thread on oral sex and male secretion had lead to revealing myself to a bunch of strangers. Mad, lol.
Indeed :rofl:.

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Well anyways, thanks for the help all and g'nite, esp. Mabs. =) Problem solved, I think.

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Trev said:
Where's the passion in secksy times if you don't take a break from oral and have a good pash? It's hawt tasting it while you make out...
Well I agree with you. :)

kokodamonkey

HSC
yashgi said:
Oh please intro me to these types of people you talk about. I don't believe that they exist.

The only people I see myself with are - actually nobody. Did I mention this guy was just a friend? I'm far from slut material though.
a lucky friend.

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Oh please intro me to these types of people you talk about. I don't believe that they exist.

The only people I see myself with are - actually nobody. Did I mention this guy was just a friend? I'm far from slut material though.

HSC
N/A
yashgi said:
You'd go down on a friend? Wouldn't that be, I don't know, really weird? (I'm not making fun of you or anything.)

yashgi said:
made him try some, just to be evil.
Haha. I don't get the freaking out either. If you can taste it, so can he... right?

kokodamonkey

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
You'd go down on a friend? Wouldn't that be, I don't know, really weird? (I'm not making fun of you or anything.)
i had a friend go down on me. not wierd. it was like the 2nd time i've met her and i havent talked to her since!

HSC
N/A
kokodamonkey said:
i had a friend go down on me. not wierd. it was like the 2nd time i've met her and i havent talked to her since!
Yes, but males generally have a weaker sex to emotions link than females.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: giving oral ?

sthcross.dude said:
I agree. Your talking about rape right?
hmm not sure if i'm up for that....maybe:rolleyes:

... supposedly when women are pissed off and shit they have more orgasms or something..

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: giving oral ?

you sure you want to stay single? :p

sthcross.dude

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: giving oral ?

pattii said:
hmm not sure if i'm up for that....maybe:rolleyes:

... supposedly when women are pissed off and shit they have more orgasms or something..
You sound so credible.

Russdog

russell
HSC
Mabs said:
You sound like a pretty cool girl.. Well.. Better than some :p.. How come you don't have friendships with guys? Is it just a lack of trying on your part? Or don't they like you?
pretty obvious why you're trying to befriend this chick.

yashgi said:
Did I mention this guy was just a friend?

yashgi

HSC
N/A
vulgarfraction said:

Haha. I don't get the freaking out either. If you can taste it, so can he... right?
Well yeah it is weird between us when we're around people. But I've been through alot with this guy so yeah. This stuff is kind of normal between us. It's just for fun so yeah. No harm, no foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)