Glee (3 Viewers)

Examine

same
HSC
Also I thought of this thread on the Tina episode where she didn't feel appreciated lol.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also I thought of this thread on the Tina episode where she didn't feel appreciated lol.
Me too! lol

I'm watching it now.

The MVP and winner awards were just given out. Yay!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
"When it's finally time to have intercourse" Hahahahaha

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
disregard all previous posts

glee sucks because kurt, whose audition was undoubtedly amazing, didn't get in

what

the

fuck

WeaselPowa

HSC
Yeah, I enjoyed the first 3 seasons of Glee, then skipped straight to the last episode which was really disappointing... D:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
disregard all previous posts

glee sucks because kurt, whose audition was undoubtedly amazing, didn't get in

what

the

fuck
It's just an excuse to keep all the characters people like on the show. (Everyone hates Rachael)

me: glee is stupid and it sucks

me: *watches glee*
slut

Yeah, I enjoyed the first 3 seasons of Glee, then skipped straight to the last episode which was really disappointing... D:
The last episode was only for that season, there is a 4th season.

And it was a shit ep.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i went to a school concert on tuesday and my sister got awarded the 'rachel' part when the school vocal group/glee club thing did "Don't Stop Belevin'"

i'm just biased.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
get out and kill yourself

rachel is dumb and the show is dumb for making her look like a victim when she's had nothing but everything she wants
Dirty slut.

The one time I liked her was when she fucked up her audition because she seemed like a real person then she sang "Cry" and I hated her again, then she got in and I wanted to beat her to death with my bare hands.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Dirty slut.

The one time I liked her was when she fucked up her audition because she seemed like a real person then she sang "Cry" and I hated her again, then she got in and I wanted to beat her to death with my bare hands.
yeah i thought she was going to have some characterisation like 'hmm maybe it's unreasonable to put all my eggs in one basket maybe i should consider other alternatives and other equally good, if not better, performing arts schools' ffs

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i thought she was going to have some characterisation like 'hmm maybe it's unreasonable to put all my eggs in one basket maybe i should consider other alternatives and other equally good, if not better, performing arts schools' ffs
And then she was like "Nah, I'm gonna be a crazy, stalker bitch to Whoopi Goldberg."

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
And then she was like "Nah, I'm gonna be a crazy, stalker bitch to Whoopi Goldberg."
and it worked.

wot sort of morals are they trying to teach? 'if you stumble, just get back up and keep stalking until you get what you want'????

Lentern

HSC
I liked Rachel first season, then it was as though the writers decided someone that pretty and talented couldn't be that unpopular unless she had some pretty repulsive character flaws and from then on I felt she was a lot more conceited and nasty (and less of a victim because she had boyfriends and the support of the glee club etc.)

starshine02

HSC
Season 1 was quite interesting but then it got worse as the seasons progressed. I really liked it when Sue was just mean (yet funny) but now that she's nicer than before...it's just a little bit creepy and the pregnancy is not working out for the show. I really do love the Kurt/Blaine relationship though~

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
and it worked.

wot sort of morals are they trying to teach? 'if you stumble, just get back up and keep stalking until you get what you want'????
well, at least SD has learned something from Glee.

Season 1 was quite interesting but then it got worse as the seasons progressed. I really liked it when Sue was just mean (yet funny) but now that she's nicer than before...it's just a little bit creepy and the pregnancy is not working out for the show. I really do love the Kurt/Blaine relationship though~
I don't like the relo. It's too 1-D. In all the shots of them in the b/g and shit they're always sitting apart and they barely kiss, etc. So disappointing.

Lentern

HSC
well, at least SD has learned something from Glee.

I don't like the relo. It's too 1-D. In all the shots of them in the b/g and shit they're always sitting apart and they barely kiss, etc. So disappointing.
Blaine is 1-d in himself. Least interesting character in the show and that says something given I find Kurt to be the most interesting. I liked the guy Kurt met at the record store and briefly flirted with, wish Kurt had actually cheated on Blaine with him.

I've covered this earlier in the thread. You can't sustain a completely villainous character for a prolonged period it just gets absurd, you need to give them some redeeming features.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Blaine is 1-d in himself. Least interesting character in the show and that says something given I find Kurt to be the most interesting. I liked the guy Kurt met at the record store and briefly flirted with, wish Kurt had actually cheated on Blaine with him.
But I like Blaine. :frown2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)