Glee (3 Viewers)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You're in good company. I don't see why but most people I speak to do. May I ask what traits he has that you find endearing?
good singer
Good looking
Genuinely good guy
He just seems endearing.

Lentern

HSC
good singer
Good looking
Genuinely good guy
He just seems endearing.
I've never found him that good looking, I think a lot of it stems from the hair. Character wise he's just uncomplicated, it's all come fairly easy to him, he's good at the things he's passionate about, ever since he was introduced he's had someone besotted with him(Kurt), his big drama was that he was overshadowed by his brother, oooh. I find him cocky as well.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've never found him that good looking, I think a lot of it stems from the hair. Character wise he's just uncomplicated, it's all come fairly easy to him, he's good at the things he's passionate about, ever since he was introduced he's had someone besotted with him(Kurt), his big drama was that he was overshadowed by his brother, oooh. I find him cocky as well.
But he is. I don't even like his hair. I like him and his fashion sense.
Well, not really, he's already been through his problems (he talked about it when he and Kurt first met).
He's not really cocky.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
i don't like blaine per se i just like kurt having something positive in his life for once rather than the usual shit the show throws at him

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't like blaine per se i just like kurt having something positive in his life for once rather than the usual shit the show throws at him
Also this. Blaine is really supportive and stuff. I wish I had a bf like him. :inlove:
(Except not because I am a strong, independent, black woman and I don't need no man)

also a lot of blaines songs are my favourite
This too.

Lentern

HSC
But he is. I don't even like his hair. I like him and his fashion sense.
Well, not really, he's already been through his problems (he talked about it when he and Kurt first met).
He's not really cocky.
I meant I think a lot of my dislike for him stems from his hair, not that people like him because of his hair. Also the thick set eyebrows, the bulbous nose, the perpetual ghost of a mustache. Horses for courses I suppose, I'm prepared to admit most people do find him handsome but I don't get it myself.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I meant I think a lot of my dislike for him stems from his hair, not that people like him because of his hair. Also the thick set eyebrows, the bulbous nose, the perpetual ghost of a mustache. Horses for courses I suppose, I'm prepared to admit most people do find him handsome but I don't get it myself.
You're a bitch.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also bow-ties and suspenders look stupid.
Bow ties are the fucking best, ESPECIALLY on a gay man, and suspenders are the second best on anyone.

You have no sense of fashion.

Lentern

HSC
Bow ties are the fucking best, ESPECIALLY on a gay man, and suspenders are the second best on anyone.

You have no sense of fashion.
I much prefer Kurt's fashion. To be fair I think it can work but you need a jacket/blazer type thing with them. It's when he wears them with a polo shirt, not even a a proper long sleeve button shirt that I find them revolting.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I much prefer Kurt's fashion. To be fair I think it can work but you need a jacket/blazer type thing with them. It's when he wears them with a polo shirt, not even a a proper long sleeve button shirt that I find them revolting.
Kurt's fashion is borderline crossdressing and sometimes just plain is that.

He looks nice. :(

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
don't like blaine's gel hair, i would prefer him to let out those natural curls, but I guess that's just part of his character :/
in terms of cockiness, i don't think he's that cocky but he does pass off as confident (especially in season 2) but that's because he uses that to cover up all his insecurities

I don't like the relo. It's too 1-D. In all the shots of them in the b/g and shit they're always sitting apart and they barely kiss, etc. So disappointing.
I actually do kind of like Kurt/Blaine but i guess they're 1-D because they haven't addressed their relationship issues properly enough (they only briefly mentioned about blaine not being able to deal with kurt leaving and the whole "love triangle" thing with sebastian or chandler was kinda an unoriginal attempt to create drama) and they don't kiss in public coz they're still insecure about it. I kinda wish their relationship got explored further instead of the show constantly shoving finchel making out in every episode (no offence) but at least their relationship is not as neglected as mike and tina's :/

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
don't like blaine's gel hair, i would prefer him to let out those natural curls, but I guess that's just part of his character :/
in terms of cockiness, i don't think he's that cocky but he does pass off as confident (especially in season 2) but that's because he uses that to cover up all his insecurities

I actually do kind of like Kurt/Blaine but i guess they're 1-D because they haven't addressed their relationship issues properly enough (they only briefly mentioned about blaine not being able to deal with kurt leaving and the whole "love triangle" thing with sebastian or chandler was kinda an unoriginal attempt to create drama) and they don't kiss in public coz they're still insecure about it. I kinda wish their relationship got explored further instead of the show constantly shoving finchel making out in every episode (no offence) but at least their relationship is not as neglected as mike and tina's :/
But Mike and Tina are always together and stuff.

I dunno.

I'm just picky because they're supposed to be role models I guess. (Not saying that they're "supposed" to be, but that's what the writers are trying to make them be and that's what they've become for young gay sluts). So it's a bit disappointing.

Lentern

HSC
His insecurities? Of being overshadowed by his older brother, come off it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)