Global warming occuring faster than predicted (2 Viewers)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ccc123 said:
Yeh, and like Al Gore is qualified.
Al Gore created the median through which you argue your idiotic points!
Respect him!

HSC
N/A
Personally, i do not believe that global warming exists and that what is occurring now has actually occurred before- it is cyclic.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
boris said:
someone answer my question about banglideshis dying please?
Yeah, they'll have to move.

The Maldives, for example, will be under water with a one meter sea rise. They're currently making long-term plans with Australia to migrate here (this is in like 2050 or 2100) by renting/buying a small portion of Australia.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I don't care whether it's cyclic or not - I've grown quite comfortable within this climate, and I want to stop it from changing.

I hate the cyclical argument. It's for tards.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I don't care whether it's cyclic or not - I've grown quite comfortable within this climate, and I want to stop it from changing.

I hate the cyclical argument. It's for tards.
*puts air con on whenever it is over 28 Celsius*

boris

Banned
HSC
I for one hope i live long enough to see Australia's inland sea again. Im going my part to hasten global warmning by burning lots of stuff and not paying for green energy.

boris

Banned
HSC
I believe it may be happening but i fail to see any bad impacts??

WHAT ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS??

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
...and that would be a fairly reasonable argument if it was possible to stop cyclical climate change.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
badquinton304 said:
Well firstly the globe will warm. :rolleyes:
Yes, but why is that bad?

boris

Banned
HSC
Thanks badquinfaggot. That is not a ramification. What will a warming globe do? Melt ice which will raise the sea level by a metre? This is good in my opinion. What else? Make cold places more temperate? Good thing. More tropicalisms? Goood. Bad things include, less polar bears.........less eskimos.....??? profit.

shakky15

HSC
boris said:
Thanks badquinfaggot. That is not a ramification. What will a warming globe do? Melt ice which will raise the sea level by a metre? This is good in my opinion. What else? Make cold places more temperate? Good thing. More tropicalisms? Goood. Bad things include, less polar bears.........less eskimos.....??? profit.
marine life (reefs etc) and sensitive ecosystems (like rainforests) will be the main victims... humans can move and adapt. but i dont think coral and trees can.

but theres something about an ocean current that keeps europe warm?? i think if thats fucked then europe will freeze like its supposed to, a la russia/poland.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
question for climate change deniers...

if the warming is part of a natural cycle, what is causing this cycle?

boris

Banned
HSC
The moon god is.

Yah but i would presume that i dont much care about the coral and that it survived the last ice age. I would also put it to you that with an increase in global temperatures, wouldnt rainforests/tropical environments become more prevalent??? FUcking wouldnt it?

HSC
N/A
not denying climate change but global warming.
i'm not an expert on paleoclimatology so i wouldn't know the answer. But, during the medieval warm period, ocean waters were warmer than they already were along with global temp, where Mediterranean vegetation had begun to grow in Northern Europe. And this warm period was followed by another minor ice age...hence my belief in the cycle.

shakky15

HSC
Josip Broz Tito said:
not denying climate change but global warming.
i'm not an expert on paleoclimatology so i wouldn't know the answer. But, during the medieval warm period, ocean waters were warmer than they already were along with global temp, where Mediterranean vegetation had begun to grow in Northern Europe. And this warm period was followed by another minor ice age...hence my belief in the cycle.
minor ice age?? when?

and tropical rainforests might flourish but temperate ones wont..

and species that live on the snow/tundra w/e will lose their habitats.. tbh im not completely sure if global warming will have any disasterous effects on us humans (people can move if sea levels rise). unless the day after tomorrow is at all factual.. in whcih case nothing really happened to australia anyway lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)