• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going for older guys/girls (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i dont think girls PURPOSELY go 4 older guys?...i think usually it just happens
i dont know too many ppl who "no, sorry, i love u, but ur my age...so we cant be together"

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
i dont know too many ppl who "no, sorry, i love u, but ur my age...so we cant be together"
yeah i know but why then r girls most likely to be attracted to an older guy? im not saying this applies to every girl im just seeing how being an older guy does it for a girl

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
sped_kid01 said:
exactly, I don't go and look around for a older guys on purpose, if it happens it happens..

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah i know but why then r girls most likely to be attracted to an older guy? im not saying this applies to every girl im just seeing how being an older guy does it for a girl
yeah i know what u mean aswell...
i dont think many girls would do it for money tho, thats wayyy too slack...
but i do know alot of girls who only hook up with older guys
i think that most girls are 1st attracted to the older guy, bcos (in most cases, again, a stereotype) they are at the same or similar maturity levels...

anyone else know?

veridis

droog
HSC
can i just say i hear that so often and it is so much BS.
its just whoever an individual feels comfortable around. almost random. unless the age difference if more than 5 years it hardly makes a difference(as long as both are legal of course)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
lol ok then??

hope u learn ur lesson
its just hard to explain

who do you go for older or younger girls? and why?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
fair enough its just one of those things i guess- there is no real definate reasons

girls will be attracted to "nicer and more mature" guys

and guys will be attracted to hot girls

S

Shuter

Maturity level.. cough BS....

josie is just trying to disprove the ladder theory but he's having a hard time about doing it!

Here's my though, girls like older guys because they like to THINK that they themselves are more mature, and so is the guy. It makes the girl try and feel smarter/better to be hanging out with someone older and they're like "look at me, I'm so sophisticated!". This is all a subconcious process ofcourse.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
fair enough its just one of those things i guess- there is no real definate reasons

girls will be attracted to "nicer and more mature" guys

and guys will be attracted to hot girls
you don't have a reason either :p

lengstar

HSC
i'm a 19 year old kid and i'll still be an immature brat til i'm 30 and that ain't going to change soon.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Shuter said:

josie is just trying to disprove the ladder theory but he's having a hard time about doing it!

Here's my though, girls like older guys because they like to THINK that they themselves are more mature, and so is the guy. It makes the girl try and feel smarter/better to be hanging out with someone older and they're like "look at me, I'm so sophisticated!". This is all a subconcious process ofcourse.
wow, have u been burnt real bad by a girl recently?

why would a girl feel smarter/better id shes with an older guy? why would that make a difference?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
we r not talking about the ladder theory no matter how much u want to relate it to every facet of life!!!!!!!

and i asked the girls this question, not a guy on what a girl thinks

if u want to voice ur opinion talk about why u find older/younger girls more attractive

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:

I disagree with your "thought"

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
you don't have a reason either :p
true, but i just wanted to see what the girls said on this

beyond the stereotypes

because for me when im attracted to someone its because i feel comfortable being with them...maturity really isnt such a big thing for guys i guess in comparison to girls

S

Shuter

sped_kid01 said:
wow, have u been burnt real bad by a girl recently?

why would a girl feel smarter/better id shes with an older guy? why would that make a difference?
No, it wasn't recently. Hahah no, I was just giving a blunt view on what I think, I won't try to sugar coat it.

It's fine to disagree but in practise I don't think you will find it too wrong. Everyone loves to feel good about themselves, a guy will feel somewhat better about himself if he has a very attractive partner. A girl will for some strange reason feel better about themselves if they seem more "mature" and have a "mature" (read: older) partner.

And of course, I'm generalising.

S

Shuter

thejosiekiller said:
if u want to voice ur opinion talk about why u find older/younger girls more attractive
I don't tihnk age really has any bearing on me, aside from statutory rape laws or maybe I'd feel a little bit intimidated by someone who was a fair bit older.

veridis

droog
HSC
maturity, while not consciously as much of an issue for guys it still is. to be comfotable you're usualy at similar levels. just guys take this as liking each other but chicks tend to attribute it to maturity and thus bring in the whole issu of age.
personaly i go for older chicks cause i feel more comfortable with em and have more to discuss in general. but if there was a younger chick like that then age wouldnt matter at all

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
well...
i agree that a guy would feel better if he was with an attractive girl...but, i think its the same for a girl..i dont the maturity or age has TOO much to do with it..
i think it does when a girl is younger (but not so much @ our age eg. 17,18,19,20) bcos, i hear alot of young girls say "does he have his P's?"...and comments like that

veridis

droog
HSC
they care about p's?
*realises he's fucked cause he's been to lazy to even get L's yet*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)