good idea for xtra marks (1 Viewer)

manual91

HSC
hey guys so i was doin the exam yeah and then i got up to question 7 and i was like wtf is this so then i had this rly gud idea. cos the bos lady sed our papers get split and all da q's are marked in diff places, so i jus did q6 twice and gave in 2 q6 books and mabye they wont notice that i rote q6 again instead of q7 and ill get 24 marks for q6 cos they'll add it in twice.

sharp_pencil

HSC
hey guys so i was doin the exam yeah and then i got up to question 7 and i was like wtf is this so then i had this rly gud idea. cos the bos lady sed our papers get split and all da q's are marked in diff places, so i jus did q6 twice and gave in 2 q6 books and mabye they wont notice that i rote q6 again instead of q7 and ill get 24 marks for q6 cos they'll add it in twice.
BAHAHAHAHA dumbest idea EVER!

so ur telling me spent extra time copying out all ur answers for Q6 instead of attempting Q7.. and they do have barcodes and are labeled Q1-10..

ur not gonna get any extra marks they don't have monkeys marking the papers their university educated adults.

manual91

HSC
na i saw dat so i was smart and i asked for an xtra 1 which dont have barcodes

raniaaa

:)
HSC
well they might not notice that you wrote question 6 instead of question 7, but i'm pretty sure once they read your answers and notice they're not answering question 7 they'll probably send it back to the people marking question 6, and then they'll realise they've already entered your mark... and basically that's the gayest idea ever :eek:

manual91

HSC
well they might not notice that you wrote question 6 instead of question 7, but i'm pretty sure once they read your answers and notice they're not answering question 7 they'll probably send it back to the people marking question 6, and then they'll realise they've already entered your mark... and basically that's the gayest idea ever :eek:
hey man no need to be like dat im just tryin to be nice and tell every1 my idea so we can all use it in later exams or ppl can do it next year and i label it q6 so i hope the ppl marking q6 dont notice they rote my marks down alredy and add them again

hey but make sure not 2 many of u guys use it cos they mite notice if we all do it

Last edited:

untouchablecuz

HSC
thanks for the pro tip man

it'll come in handy when i do my HSC maths exam again

raniaaa

:)
HSC
hey man im just like all of u guys but i had some insperation and had a good idea. i kno its a mad trick but yeah dont too many ppl use it or the bos mite figure it out
nah man i doubt they'll notice if we answered the same question twice.. thanks for the insperation :eek:

manual91

HSC
thanks for the pro tip man

it'll come in handy when i do my HSC maths exam again
no i thought of that and i wasnt gonna post it but then i sudenly rlised it cud work in other exams to like if theres 2 essays like sect3 and sect4 den you just do sect3 twice

aero135

Super Ultimate User!
HSC
you will get anal raped mate they check this shit out! I am sure someone tried this before. Sorry to soudn like a downer... nice try?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)