Goodbye Licence... (1 Viewer)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalties/speeding.html

Exceed speed limit by: More than 30 km/h but not more than 45 km/h

Demerit Points: 4

Fine: 575

If police detect you speeding by more than 45 km/h over the limit they may immediately suspend your licence for 6 months.

Listed below are the penalties if you are convicted by a court.

More than 30 km/h but not more than 45 km/h

Fine: $2,200

Suspended:3 months (minimum)

Last edited:

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
minushuman said:
Not at all, my cars speedlimited to 180, but it easily hits it and i'm a p plater. A female could press down hard on the accelerater with the exact same capacity that I do. The difference would be that my car is aerodynamically designed for a good 220 engine speed, its in good nick, with racing suspension and the tyres are rated for 300+, on top of this i'm in all likelyhood better able to deal with the speed then she is.

Still, it's no big feat. Dangerous yes, but big? No.

A current affair made a huge deal not long ago about this male p plater in a ford xr6 getting booked around the 150 - 160 mark on motorways a couple of times yet i'm totally unsure as to why (accept for a possible shock factor with the elderly audience).

Cars are built to reach speeds far in excess of what road conditions and speed restrictions allow, and they are built to do so at the hands of people with even the most basic of skills.

Basically, what i'm trying to say is, the car isn't the issue here, the speed isn't the issue here, gender isn't the issue here... the driver is. All but the most decrepid, run down and rust ridden of old cars are capable of performing better then the person you put behind the wheel.

Pierotte shouldn't have been speeding, but she did, and it was not a big feat in any sense of the term. All she had to do was get behind the wheel of her car and plant her foot down one night. The simplicity of these actions rule the car, and the gender out of the equation.
still got the fto?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ediisjoz said:
ouchh... why would you do 180km/h in a 100km/h though????
Apparently she was late to some party? What an idiot.

kow_dude

HSC
ediisjoz said:
ouchh... why would you do 180km/h in a 100km/h though????
That's exactly what i was thinking, 180 km/hr is suicidal speed!!

Pace_T

HSC
stupid fuckers like you shouldnt be on the road speeding like that
if i personally met a fucker that speeds like that i'd whoop their ass
risking other peoples lives like that... people like you are scum

kow_dude

HSC
Pace_T said:
stupid fuckers like you shouldnt be on the road speeding like that
if i personally met a fucker that speeds like that i'd whoop their ass
risking other peoples lives like that... people like you are scum
I agree with Pace_t. Putting other people's lives in danger by speeding exceedingly is not something to laugh about.

Jiga

STFU you idiot.

Going 180km/h to get to a party is plain stupid, if something was to occur at that speed, even the smallest things like a corner or a pothole, you would be fucked. Thats why in europe they built roads where you can gun it, they desinged them with slight corners, wider lanes, and constantly check them for cracks/potholes etc.... because the faster you go the less it takes to lose control. I walk past this pole that someone hit in my area, on only a slight bend, you can only guess that some tool like yourself was hitting it hard and didnt know their was a corner, and then bang.... its the only explanation for what happened becasue Im talking about a really slight corner, the only way they lost control was if they were going 100km/h+ in a 50 zone.

I kno 180km/h mustn't be much for a fully sik gangsta like you, cos its like only 'cruisin along', but for people who funnily enough have MORE EXPERIENCE then you in driving, it is fast because they know the risks involved at such speeds. If/How you got ya p's shows that even with the new system it just doesnt work because an immature fuck like you shouldnt be able to drive, your obviously a danger to every road user with your attitutudes.

7th Sign

HSC
People who go stupidly high speeds on highways and what not are just looking for trouble.

Only area I would even think about it would be in some real isolated area with no cars at all or a isolated industrial area with no cars.

Its not worth risking your life or any other road users lives.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Only area I would even think about it would be in some real isolated area with no cars at all or a isolated industrial area with no cars.
Where you're further away from help and the roads are no where near up to speed...

Jiga

Not neccessarily, there was a new industrial area near me with nice long stretches of freshly laid road that I would say would be relatively 'safe' to speed on, no cars went their at all because no buildings were up yet and it was near a hospital!

Just depends though, some industrial areas cops frequent because they know people do stupid things their.

- L1n -

HSC
Damn 180km on a 100km road, wat crack were u smoking girl. Thats idiotic, even if ur skilled enough to drive 180km why would u do it in a non isolated area.

Anyways to those who think having ur friends drive at 180km is like crusing ur out of ur friggin head, a great passenger who trust his friends, or just a friggin hardcore gangsta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)