goood exam ? (1 Viewer)

sub

cephren, 30-40% maths is a lot, considering most of the physics course isnt maths related...well they dont expect u to do a lot of it. its usually around 20-25%, so it IS a lot of maths...not that i was complaining :)

kalinda

HSC
overall i think that previous years were better
it was ok i guess but still there were a few obsure questions that i dont think should have been there

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Yeah, it wasnt too bad. Like every exam you take the good with the bad... the good being astrophysics ;)

xsb

troong said:
how sweet was that .. i thought it was very good compared to other years.. good bye physics now .. never have to do it again .. good work pats ..we did it
HAHAHAHA

funny stuff troong from pats

i know u dont even do physics. Go back to music and ur humanities

We, who actually do phsyics find it insulting that u think ur good enough to do our course :p

cephren

...@ Sub, considering the course used to b NO LESS THAN 60% and on average 80% calculations... I think 30-40% is rather pathetic but I c ur P.O.V.... I havent looked @ recent previous yrs papers I was just told by most pplz that it was basically math so I took the course... ha... yeah right... still I COULD have band 6-ed the course if i tried... band 3 is more likely now...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I thought it was a bit too easy, I would have exceeded my trial mark by about 15%.

quarxer

HSC
r u kidding!!!!!!!

that was one of the worst tests i've seen for physics!!!!! first 5-6 multi guess questions were alright, just calculations, but after that solar cells!!!!!!!!!!! and thermionic devices plus a 7mark particle acelerator question in the quanta to quark option. the worst question was the Michael Jordan one. Bring back the maths in physics, Assess Michael Jordans claims??????????? WTF is this english???????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)