Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
WAhh! I'm getting tired of this constant love triangle with Nate! First it was Serena and Blair, then Vanessa and the Duchess, now Jenny and Vanessa.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Agh, I hate how Jenny is now. Tone down the ugly eye make-up please. And her haircut is disgusting on her :s Same with Eric lol.

Serena and Aaron are shit too. He was such a dick to Dan as well imo. And if he was interested in an open relationship he should've said that at the beginning when Serena kept seeing him with other girls and questioned him. Bah! :p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Gossip girls coming to channel 9 from dec 3!
1030pm! :D

i'm up to season 2 tho

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nine are idiots for showing it at 10:30pm, but oh well, im watching S2 as well.

Theres not new episodes this week, it returns on the 1st, so we'll get the episode on the 2nd. That works fine for me (despite my mini tantie when i found out) coz it'll be back after my exams, and i can watch it without worrying about anything :)

But a whole week without Chuck :( Thats mean. But sexy Chuck next week <3 I can live with that :p

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
em_516 said:
Agh, I hate how Jenny is now. Tone down the ugly eye make-up please. And her haircut is disgusting on her :s Same with Eric lol.

Serena and Aaron are shit too. He was such a dick to Dan as well imo. And if he was interested in an open relationship he should've said that at the beginning when Serena kept seeing him with other girls and questioned him. Bah! :p
haha I agree with you. Jenny's haircut is disgusting; her long curly blonde hair was much, much nicer :D. Aaron disgusts me and Serena should get back with Dan because they really belong together haha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I am soooo glad Nate stayed with Vanessa. They are so sweet together. My second fav couple.
Chuck and Blair are just...i love those guys. No tv couple can beat them <3
Jenny is jsut so annoying, and i hated Serenas dress. She looked like she was about to pop. And i forgot how much i hated Hazel, urgh!
Bart :( He was only seeing Andrew to tell him he doesnt need his investigating services anymore, and Lily thought the wrong thing, and now his dead :(
Poor Chuck. I really cant wait till next week. Apparently Ed's performance is like the best ever. Its going to be awesome. And Blair wil be their to hold him <3 And maybe even say those 3 words, 8 letters. I so hope so <3

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
wow im so delayd a gossipgirl thread
yessss
okay first i lovd the latest episode
sad 4 chuck :(
but
if anione has watchd the preview 4 the nxt episode why da hell
does serena's mum slap chuck!!
i was like so shockd!!
and i love nate n vannessa
but i think jennys gonna be realli bad 4 revenge on everthin
yeah i was hopin jennyz finaali gonna be good.... i think not :)

anddddd i heard about chucks performance 2 apprantly hez gonna be amazin!!
yaaah i love chuck n blair and
mi favorite scene from this season is when chuck n blair talkd about y they cant say the words i actualli cried (first time ever in gossipgirl) hahaha
so yeah
realli excitd

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
queenofdorks said:
chuck bass has the sexiest voice.
Agreed. He himself is also sexy.

I would totally do him in the back of the limo :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG yes, when i saw that Lily slaps Chuck, i was like, how rude bitch! He's dad just died. But i think there is a back story to all that, and i think I might know what it is. Excitement! I think it might have something to do with that secret file that Bart has on Lily about her past that we never found out about. It'll probs come out next week.

And i think next week is the last episode until next year, because of the Christmas break :( I cant survive 3 weeks with no GG. I'll have to start rewatching on fox8 again <3

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
WHAT! WHAT! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!

chucks dad dies!?! wtf i did not know that :(

GRR aww I loved his dad. Lol there's a man at my bus stop in the morning who looks just like Bart Bass :D
Aww I feel so bad for Chuck. First his mum, now his dad :( :(

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG yes, when i saw that Lily slaps Chuck, i was like, how rude bitch! He's dad just died. But i think there is a back story to all that, and i think I might know what it is. Excitement! I think it might have something to do with that secret file that Bart has on Lily about her past that we never found out about. It'll probs come out next week.

And i think next week is the last episode until next year, because of the Christmas break :( I cant survive 3 weeks with no GG. I'll have to start rewatching on fox8 again <3
do u know what the back story is!!!
anddddd
no!!! i cant survive that long!!! :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
What the hell? What the hell? What the hell?
Did Bart actually die because I did not see that! Was it just in the preview because that was cut off for me (and I'm hoping that was all!!!)?

WOW that was a huge spoiler though :( (though I bet he's not really dead. He 'knew' Lily was slutting around and this is his 'plan' I bet).

And Tasha, who is Hazel? Your post above really confused me :eek: haha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hazel is the chick that goes to school with Blair and Serena. She is the shorter one from Penelope, Is and herself. She has short hair too. And her bf was doing the lighting at the Snowflake Ball. This chick...

Mongoz, i do know the backstory. I'll spoiler it, since i seem to have ruined the story for Christina (apologese a million times)

When Lily was i think 19, when her and Rufus were together, she fell pregnant. Lily and Rufus broke up with Rufus not knowing about the baby. Cece, Lily's mum, sent Lily to France to have the baby, and she gave it up for adoption. They had a boy.

Some episodes back, i forget which one, Bart showed Lily, or Lily found some files on herself that Bart has his PI dig out. And one of them contained that secret (the one spoilered) i think. They never told us what was in that particular file, but i have a feeling that might be it.

And yes, they didnt really say at the end of the episode, but it was sort of a give away the way Serena looked when LIly said that Bart was in an accident. And i also have known this for months. But yes. I am very sorry for spoiling it for those who did not know. I will remember to put any unknown info in spoiler tags from now on :) Please forgive me :)

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Hazel is the chick that goes to school with Blair and Serena. She is the shorter one from Penelope, Is and herself. She has short hair too. And her bf was doing the lighting at the Snowflake Ball. This chick...

Mongoz, i do know the backstory. I'll spoiler it, since i seem to have ruined the story for Christina (apologese a million times)

When Lily was i think 19, when her and Rufus were together, she fell pregnant. Lily and Rufus broke up with Rufus not knowing about the baby. Cece, Lily's mum, sent Lily to France to have the baby, and she gave it up for adoption. They had a boy.

Some episodes back, i forget which one, Bart showed Lily, or Lily found some files on herself that Bart has his PI dig out. And one of them contained that secret (the one spoilered) i think. They never told us what was in that particular file, but i have a feeling that might be it.

And yes, they didnt really say at the end of the episode, but it was sort of a give away the way Serena looked when LIly said that Bart was in an accident. And i also have known this for months. But yes. I am very sorry for spoiling it for those who did not know. I will remember to put any unknown info in spoiler tags from now on :) Please forgive me :)
thanku a million now i cant wait
im so excitd to watch
thats one of a hell of a stori line
and that probabli explains y rufus and serena are so angry
:)
thanks u tasha1188

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Rufus and Serena were angry?
There's only 12 eps so far right? Haha.

The_highwayman said:
oh my god emily, ur so generic!
Omg Matt, who cares? I watch a lot of shows like this. You watch Project Runway :s

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
This is trash Emily, utter trash!

I'm ashamed of both you and Corinne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)