Got 44% (35/80) for Year 11 Business. How to study for HSC? (1 Viewer)

JoelWilliams211

HSC
N/A
In the assesment tasks for Year 11 Business I got before the yearly, I got average marks - 65%, 70%, etc. I imagine the sudden drop in marks is because I didn't study too much for business, and I couldn't memorize the revision notes because they were all paragraphs long, as opposed to short dot points in relation to the syllabus. Any tips for studying for the Business Studies HSC?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Try handing practice questions into your teacher to mark?

laloola

HSC
N/A
I guess you should make brief notes(like dot points) that are easy to understand

FlameLash

HSC
Make sure you know the entire syllabus. Use acronyms if you struggle to memorise parts of it. Place specific emphasis on knowing definitions too. After this, ensure you cover everything. For business studies, it's better to know something about everything than everything about something as you can easily expand upon smaller ideas just through common sense and general knowledge alone.

lorenzof

HSC
N/A
You'll pick up if you work hard. In year 11 semester 1 I was ranked equal first at my school for Business studies out of around 70 students. I kind of lost focus in the subject and finished ranked 11th for year 11. I picked up again in year 12. You'll be fine if you study the topic with some degree of effort through practice papers/questions for the topic you're learning throughout the year. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)