Graham Arnold needs to go.... (1 Viewer)

spiny norman

HSC
Dan06 said:
Yeh but look what Hiddink did with South Korea in 2002. Im fairly certain that he wouldn't have been able to speak Korean yet he achieved enormous results with that team.
Chances are most, if not all, involved could speak English though.

Give Arnold until the Asia Cup however even if we win it I believe we should get a new coach such as some of the others mentioned to take us to South Africa 2010.
Fuck Arnold. Seriously, if the option came to have some replace him for the Asia Cup, even now at this stage, I'd consider taking it up.

One forward worked in the World Cup against strong teams. That lineup doesn't work against the teams we're playing against, especially when the one forward in question is Viduka.

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
THE WHOLE THING UNDER ARNOLD IS A COMPLETE MESS.

REASONS TO SACK ARNOLD

1. AFTER THE WC OUR RANKING WAS 33 AND NOW IS 48!!!. IT WILL BE IN THE 50s BY THE END OF THE ASIAN CUP.

2. OUR DEFENCE IS WOEFUL

3. WE CANNOT EVEN THROW PROPER PASSES - SCHOOL BOY ERROR

4. ARNOLD MAKING EXCUSES - THE FUNNY THING IS MOSTLY HE GETS AWAY WITH IT.

5. LACK COMPOSURE

6. HARDLY LOOK THREATENING IN OPPOSITION HALF

7. PLAYED SO POORLY EVEN SINCE ARNOLD TOOK OVER eg. 2-0 lost to Kuwait, 3-1 lost to Denmark and 2-1 lost to Uruguay

REASONS TO KEEP ARNOLD

1. ARE THERE ANY?...

BEN BUCKLEY & FRANK LOWY WAKE UP!!! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!

IF ARNOLD REMAINS I AM CERTAIN WE WONT QUALIFY FOR STH AFRICA 2010.

Matthew89

HSC
I think Graham Arnold should go, but i don't think he deserves all of the blame. Some of the blame should be placed on the players too

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
spiny norman said:
Chances are most, not all, involved could speak English though.
nope,they used translator
same with most of Asian countries in this cup
See what Kolev does with Indonesia,the Iraqi coaches,etc

Matthew89 said:
I think Graham Arnold should go, but i don't think he deserves all of the blame. Some of the blame should be placed on the players too
Coach is the motivator as well,if the player did not want to be there then it's coach's fault.
Why in the first place he did not recognize that and why stil he insist to use the player?

We saw Hiddink motivate the squad to believe in theirselves that they were the fittest team in the World Cup in that hars summer in Germany

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
anyway,the sackarnold website is getting a lot of traffic nowadays
from 200 last month to 2500 at this moment
LOL

KRSONEOST

HSC
This thread is stupid...Arnold is obviously gonna go, u new he was gonna b replaced eva since guus left but the FFA hasnt chosen anyone yet, and they cudnt pick anyone during the Asian cup so obviuosly hell b replaced b4 any other competition, its just a matter of finding someone with the ability to not only improve the national team but to help develop the youth and the national league so thats y theyre taking their time. Yes hopefully theyll choose someone soon they were always gonna so taking ur anger out on Arnold and making a petition lol www.sackarnold.com is just sad...Plus he shudnt b sacked at all he shud just b demoted to assisstant coach and play the role he did in the world cup as motivation n that to the players aswell as helping the manager thats wot he does best, Dick Advocat or Gerrard Houllier??? Maybe someone else but no one noes but i hope they choose someone quickly...

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
yeah.. the only reason he was still there because there weren't any options available.
yet.

hope we'll be fine for the world cup qualis. thats in two years yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)