• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Gravity cant apple? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trolly

HSC
N/A
Hay everyone i was asked this question in physics today, can somone please explain it...

if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it and a pebble hadnt dropped through itd stop straw inside the apple ebcause gravity cant apple

thanks verry much =)

HSC
Uni Grad
Hay everyone i was asked this question in physics today, can somone please explain it...

if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it and a pebble hadnt dropped through itd stop straw inside the apple ebcause gravity cant apple

thanks verry much =)
Contrary to popular belief gravity can apple when the pebble is placed in panendermic semiboiloid slots in the stator. One need only to connect the nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential gridlespring on the up end of the grameters in such a way that the two spurving bearings are in direct line with the pentametric fan. At this point the medial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive directance will cause gravity to infact apple.

Last edited:

trolly

HSC
N/A
O Ic i understand correctly, Thanks for the help!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no idea what you just asked, but I'm going to assume this is some Internet thing I'm not familiar with, kinda like how is babby formed.

Closed, because it's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)