• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh she did, she said " do u know who my mother had an affair with OR do u know who the other guy was" and the chief looked so guilty~

mizosoup

HSC
i believe it went something like this....

MEREDITH: Chief, can I ask you something? Not worked related?

RICHARD: Mmm okay.

MEREDITH: Do you remember my father?

RICHARD: Of course.

MEREDITH: Do you know why he left?

RICHARD: I believe your mother asked him to.

MEREDITH: Right but do you know why?

RICHARD: No. No I’m sorry I don’t. Well have a good day.

MEREDITH: Thanks, you too.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
argh i hate meredith
but i love izzy
i hope that guy with the shit heart doesnt die next week. hes haaaaaaaaaawt and should do something fairytale with iz

bustinjustin

HSC
Jachie said:
Normally I hate Meredith, and love George, but she didn't do anything wrong. It's not strange to cry during sex. Not that I would know, but I read about how the release an orgasm can give you can make you need an emotional release too....and that while it's not common, it's certainly not unusual, if that makes any sense. I think this was in Cosmo, so who knows. lol The point is that Meredith was sad, and George is being a completely selfish foetus by making it all about him.
is this the beginning of George's downfall from a 'cutesy', 'adorable' character to a whiny ignoramus?

The Bailey-lactating scene was hillar.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Jachie said:
Normally I hate Meredith, and love George, but she didn't do anything wrong. It's not strange to cry during sex. Not that I would know, but I read about how the release an orgasm can give you can make you need an emotional release too....and that while it's not common, it's certainly not unusual, if that makes any sense. I think this was in Cosmo, so who knows. lol The point is that Meredith was sad, and George is being a completely selfish foetus by making it all about him.
yeah but not even that
just the fact that she did it

dora_18

HSC
bustinjustin said:
is this the beginning of George's downfall from a 'cutesy', 'adorable' character to a whiny ignoramus?

gotta love bailey! although addison was funny too...and that last scene with her and derek " SO ARE WE EVEN NOW! HAVE I RE-PAID MY DEBT TO SOCIETY DEREK?!?!"

I WANT TO GIVE AWAY SPOILERS!!! people keep saying things like " hmm i hope this doesnt happen..." " oh i want this to happen" " i bet they'll do this..." it's so frustrating lol...

HSC
dora_18 said:
I WANT TO GIVE AWAY SPOILERS!!! people keep saying things like " hmm i hope this doesnt happen..." " oh i want this to happen" " i bet they'll do this..." it's so frustrating lol...
Then give away spoilers! If you know how to use the spoiler tags, then its all good. :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
bustinjustin said:

naaa he's still the cutesy adorable character!

i love the way they're prolonging the Meredith/Derek thing. Even if they don't hook up, they're definitely kjeeping viewers hooked

dora_18

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Then give away spoilers! If you know how to use the spoiler tags, then its all good. :)
haha, good point...

ok some things i simply have to say, even if everyone here is against spoliers :D

I love how this whole merideth/derek thing is going on even though he's still with addison, and in the season finale he fucks merideth in a random hospital room whilst everyone else is at this "prom" lol..and callie comes in. I think in season 3 (considering eric dane, aka "mcsteamy" comes back) the whole love triangle will shift, and merideth and derek will forget about that one-off thing that happened, and things may return to normal for a while, but then addison will be the one who is fucking around with Mark and Derek is in the dark....or at least i hope thats how it would be becuase that would be amusing.

and as for denny...he dies in the finale and its sad becuase izzy and him have such a cute thing going on...and then izzy quits becuase of that. ( i LOVE that last scene-so freaking dramatic) Well that and the fact that she cut his LVAD wires and would have to been suspended anyway...but shes signed on again for season 3 so im not exactly sure how she mangages to get around that. Haha and Burke gets shot...thats so random,i reckon that should have been the finale-him just lying there. Scary-i almost cried.
I think thats what i wanted to say...woohoo

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
Jachie said:
Eh. I've seen all of S2, and IMO last night's episode is where he stops becoming the cute wi'l George I loved in S1 and the first half of S2.
yeah thats true....
i hate how from here on in he's always moping..but you know what i REALLY loved- that scene where Merideths family comes into the hospital and shes hiding from her dad...and George says all that nice stuff about her. It's so sweet....he kinds gets over the moping though..lol like in the very last episode. And on a total difference note..i loved alex in that scene where denny dies and he lifs Izzy off his bed....IMO everyone grew a heart in the end of the season-nice to see.

*hopeful*

HSC
how far away are we from the end of season ?

so i missed it on monday, besides mere and george sleeping together was there anything else significant i missed ?

dora_18

HSC
*hopeful* said:
how far away are we from the end of season ?

so i missed it on monday, besides mere and george sleeping together was there anything else significant i missed ?
including next weeks episode we have 8 more eps.
Lets see...last week....( i decided to fill you in on just about everything..not only the significant parts, but alas! ALL MOMENTS IN GREYS ANATOMY ARE SIGNIFICANT!!!!

-Lol, addison got poison oak all over her "va-jay-jay" as she was walking Doc and squated to pee in bushes

- There was an evil patient story line..where the fiance learns her husband has a fistula growing into one of his heart chambers and bails on him...ie. leaves him in the hospital and cancels the whole wedding. There was a low chance of him surviving the surgey but considering " Burke is a miracle worker" he managed to save his life...he wakes to find her gone and hes all say saying "what kind of a person would do that" i felt so sorry for him....

-Umm...then there was this son who has 2 gay guys for parents ( and what an adorable couple they made...)"Shawn Beglighter. 11 years old. In for intractable vomiting after a minor head injury" basically he was wacked in the head with a baseball bat, hes fine at first...but then fluid builds up on his brain and develops acute hydrocephalus....Mcdreamy quickly drills a whole into his head and saves him...all good.

-Baileys husand is released from hospital...lol...just as addison asks her for a "consult"....so the whole episode you see bailey sneaking off getting hospital supplies like camomile lotion to apply to her blisters lol...and the chief is wondering what shes doing.

DR. BAILEY: Okay I’m back.

ADDISON: You didn’t make up a chart did you? Please tell me you did not make up a chart.

DR. BAILEY: I did not make up a chart which means (Bailey puts on some gloves) we are officially stealing this calamine lotion and these gloves. You take it up with the Chief.

ADDISON< (horrified): The Chief? No, no, no, no. I can not take this up with the Chief.

DR. BAILEY: I’m just kidding.

ADDISON: Okay did I make jokes with you when you were in the stirrups?

DR. BAILEY: No you did not and I’m apologizing.

-Denny comes back into hospital and they manage to recover and save his life AGAIN...and izzy gets all worked up about it

- Alex finds out Merideth slept with george....

ALEX: What are you doing?

MEREDITH: Hiding.

(He sits down across from her)

ALEX: Alright, so you slept with O’Malley. Get over it already.

MEREDITH: He told you?

ALEX (shocked): Eh … no.

(Meredith stares at him and Alex still stares at her shocked until he starts to laugh)

ALEX: Oh I was just kidding. Uh. I mean it’s not like I should be surprised.

MEREDITH: Why not?

ALEX: Because when your life is sucking, you get drunk and sleep with inappropriate men. It’s your thing. Whatever. I find it charming.

after this....george hears it and chucks a complete hissy fit...manages to scream halfway down the corridoor that they slept together, so now EVEYRONE knows lol..and then he falls down some stair and dislocated a shoulder...which a nice new doctor ( Dr. Callie Tourez) managed to pop back in place.

and this next part is a classic mcdreamy elevator moment that i simply had to paste

MEREDITH: Don’t.

DR. SHEPARD: Don’t?

MEREDITH: Don’t be nice to me. … I did a terrible thing.

DR. SHEPARD: We all do terrible things.

MEREDITH: No, I- I- I did a thing that I- I can’t even believe I did and … I was sad (she shakes her head) and uh. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna lose all my friends.

DR. SHEPARD: You won’t lose me.

(He half-smiles at her)

MEREDITH: You’re not my friend.

DR. SHEPARD: Yes I am. (She shoots him a look) Well then I could be. (he smiles) I’m a very good friend.

MEREDITH: No we can’t be friends.

DR. SHEPARD: We could be friends. You’d be lucky to have me.

MEREDITH (upset): How? How can we be friends?

DR. SHEPARD: We could ah … hangout. Mmm hmm. I walk Doc every other morning. Tiger Mountain Trail. We could meet. Have coffee. Watch Doc play and … discuss the complex nature of our existence.

MEREDITH: Right.

DR. SHEPARD: We could. Might be fun. I could be your friend Meredith.

(The doors bing open)

MEREDITH: No, we can’t be friends.

(She walks out. The doors close on Derek who is looking down and gloomy)

- Umm....Izzy cancels on Alex for dinner and goes sees denny instead.

- George moves out from Merideths house after we see what happened in the sex scene..and the fact she cried when he was "inside" her lol..bascially she didnt want to sleep with him but thought shed give it a change anyway becuase hes so great blah blah...and he moves into Cristina & Burkes house and Callie gives him her phone number.

lol....i dont procrastinate much....:p

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
lol thanx mate! im fully up to date now :)

ummm i find meredith and mcdreamy kinda lame......

dora_18

HSC
I do and i dont...they have their moments, i like mcdreamy elevator moments, hes so hot. *sigh*

*Minka*

HSC
God I love George. Please don't let him get all whiny because I loves me some adorable George.

dora_18

HSC
*Minka* said:
God I love George. Please don't let him get all whiny because I loves me some adorable George.
lol, well we cant "make" him whiny, it's already happened. :p

*Minka*

HSC
dora_18 said:
lol, well we cant "make" him whiny, it's already happened. :p
I meant don't let him get perpetualy whiney. That wpuld = Sad Minka.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Uh-oh. Bad news, *Minka*.... ;)

dora_18

HSC
why hasnt anyone commented on last weeks ep! are there no greys fans here....season 3 starts in america soon, premiers at the end of september, im very excited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)