Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

Beetle

HSC
Too bad for you guys.

I'm up to date with the US release, so right now they're showing season three episode 9. Too bad Australia has to wait till February to watch Season 3.

BTW Season THREE is way better than Season 2. Its sooooo good =)

HSC
N/A
I've watched up to episode 10 of season 3...it is good alright! Has anyone managed to attain episode 11???

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
I've watched up to episode 10 of season 3...it is good alright! Has anyone managed to attain episode 11???
There's no new episodes until January because there's a winter hiatus in the US for most programs.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
im up to date as well!!! omg luv season 3 so far... even betta than season 2!!! can't wait til january 11 when it starts airing again in the US!!!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I've read about what happens, but I haven't seen it yet. The whole George/Cristina/Burke thing (trying to be vague for unspoiled people) sounds really interesting though, I can't wait until we get those episodes.

schismular

HSC
Well...so far i've seen up to season 3, episdoe 9...episdoe 10 is waiting for me to watch it, i'll probably do so tomorrow....and can i say it's awesome...i love it...it's fastly becoming my favourite show (or one of, there's a few up in the contending)

Jachie

HSC
Chubby said:
hey i just wanna know...what season is the Aus viewers up to?
We just finished Season Two.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Returning Soon.

On 7 in 07.

That is the most information I have been able to get out of them. However if they stay true to form I am thinking we should know sometime February when everything goes back to normal.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol thank Nathan. But i already new that. Someone said half way through Feb, or maybe that was for another show, Oh wellz.

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol thank Nathan. But i already new that. Someone said half way through Feb, or maybe that was for another show, Oh wellz.
Half-way through feb is a little less vague, lol.

"Chubby"

HSC
withaface said:
$80-90 for season 2 of greys is absolutely ridonkulous! biggest rort ever.
i reckon!!! its too expensive i think

big w is selling it for $78.82 if that helps. lol.

ccc123

HSC
I liked Grey's Anatomy when it first started, but i got sick of it towards the end because of all the cliched melodrama. I think Grey's Anatomy also illustrates a rather unrealistic portrait of the medical system. I mean, do doctors really glare at eachother over the operating table while performing brain surgery(as Meredith and Dr. 'Mcdreamy' tend to) Do world renowned neurosurgeons (represented by Addison Montgomery Shepherd) perform operations with their hair hanging all over the place? Do doctors actually compete for patients as a 'exciting' operations like Cristina constantly does? (Why do I get all the boring operations?, she asks indignantly) If any of this goes on in reality, our medical system is seriously and incontrovertably flawed. Whats more, the voice over also becomes sufficiantly irritating, as Meredith opens and closes the episodes by declaring the bleeding obvious. The image that Grey's Anatomy projects of teh medical world is not only unrealistic, but you also get the impression that the characters in this show care more for the status, prestige and image that comes with being a doctor, rather then the responsibility and serving the public.

Jachie

HSC
Erm. I don't think anyone thinks Grey's Anatomy is a realistic portrayal of medicine. It's exactly what you say you got sick of: a cliched melodrama, and it's been that way since the beginning. It doesn't claim to be realistic - if someone wanted to see how hospitals really went down, they'd watch fucking RPA. It's silly entertainment that makes us laugh and cry, and I fucking love it. And it appears that millions of others agree with me.

HSC
Jachie said:
Erm. I don't think anyone thinks Grey's Anatomy is a realistic portrayal of medicine. It's exactly what you say you got sick of: a cliched melodrama, and it's been that way since the beginning. It doesn't claim to be realistic - if someone wanted to see how hospitals really went down, they'd watch fucking RPA. It's silly entertainment that makes us laugh and cry, and I fucking love it. And it appears that millions of others agree with me.
qfft! Exactly, it's a tv show, its not real life. :uhhuh:

ccc123

HSC
Jachie said:
I'm wasn't implying that Greys anatomy should morph into something resembling RPA, but was rather stating that perhaps as a show that is allegedly quasi-medical , it should encompass some of the adversities that exist in the medical world. Thats all. Don't get too offended- if you like it thats fine, a lot of my friends like it and i'm still not adamantly against it, its just that i was having a boring day and had nothing better to do then declare a few annoyances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)