Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I'm not offended, I'm just disagreeing with your stance. The show serves its purpose perfectly, and it just sounds like you want it to be something it's not.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
ccc123 said:
I'm wasn't implying that Greys anatomy should morph into something resembling RPA, but was rather stating that perhaps as a show that is allegedly quasi-medical , it should encompass some of the adversities that exist in the medical world. Thats all. Don't get too offended- if you like it thats fine, a lot of my friends like it and i'm still not adamantly against it, its just that i was having a boring day and had nothing better to do then declare a few annoyances.
Dear God, go and open a window.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
anyone seen new TV Week. Great GA spoilers. LIke a baby and a wedding :) I reckon Meredith and Derek have a baby. I love them. Im watching S2 atm and have fallen in love with Derek <3 Beautiful eyes :p When i go home im gonna rent S1 and watch it, coz i havent seen it and apparently its good. Lots of Derek and Meredith :D

*Lozzie*

HSC
bad news guys looks like we may have to wait a while .... mind you this is from wikipedia.org

Season 3: Australian Airing
Having aired ‘Losing My Religion’, the Season 2 Finale of Grey’s Anatomy on the 30th of October 2006, Channel 7 will premier the first Episode of Season 3, “Time Has Come Today”, on Monday the 19th of June 2007.

HSC
I just went and checked wikipedia, and it has been changed to this:
Australia/New Zealand
New Zealand - After 'Losing My Religion' aired in September of 2006, Time Has Come Today will start airing on February 8th, 2007.
So in otherwords, it doesn't say anything about Australia anymore.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Never believe Wikipedia, its stupid, i could go on that site and say that Greys Anatomy is moving to Australia, and people would believe me :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah Greys will come back on as soon as the ratings period starts back up. Whenever that is.

Non-ratings period is the stupidest idea ever. Its at this time of the year that I'm glad I have Foxtel. Reruns of Friends here I come.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rating period starts mid feb, so probs in a couple of weeks :D They should start advertising it soon :D Cant wait

6inches

HSC
GrEYS ANATOMY

Who watches this show?

i absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW
POST HERE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE!!

and pls dont post shit like "omg house is better" or some gay shit like that- only for the lovers!!!

6inches

HSC
Re: GrEYS ANATOMY

SHIT I just realised there was a thread about this already :mad1:

Don't i look stupid...

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC

LOVE<33 it to bits! cant wait for the next season xD

F

fnergance

haha i LOVE this show too, but im up to date with the US Airings, and boy, you guys are gna be hooked even more

SEASON THREE IS SOO GOOD

em_516

bludging..
HSC
encore performance of the last greys ep of season two is on this sunday night (9.50-10.45pm)..SO i'm thinking the new eps will have to be soon right? i hope! (tv guide doesn't show further :( haha)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh the season finale encore this sunday, i cant wait :) But i heard that GA will be on on Sunday nights which sucks. oh wellz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)