Grrr (1 Viewer)

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Well, probably like most of you studyin 2U math out there, you are probably spamming yourself with past paper questions.

I too have been doing that, and, ive been getting questions wrong.

Like some of the q7s i gte like 11/12, and then others i get 6. Most of these errors are like, "put your answer in metres" and i just skip little things like that.

now its really demotivating and i cant help but think, that, what if this happens in the hsc?

I wanna know if im the only one, or if there are stacks of people, even math guru's, who are also making mistakes and not getting 10/12 or more in their q8's..

Also, i want at least an 83-84 in maths...what RAW marks would i need to get that?

thanks

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
umm i'd guess a 85ish/120? not really sure
uhh yeah everyone does make silly mistakes occasionally, just try to be more careful,
i used to make quite a few in 2unit but now i think i've minimized them, but i still do...

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
oh awesome! lol you have actually motivated me now :)

and really 85ish? 85% is 102/120...

how unusual, i can hit 85/120 with no problems? :S

trailblazer

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
umm i'd guess a 85ish/120? not really sure
uhh yeah everyone does make silly mistakes occasionally, just try to be more careful,
i used to make quite a few in 2unit but now i think i've minimized them, but i still do...
Just practice a lot like Timothy and you won't make mistakes.

dolbinau

HSC
What mark will 100/120 raw get me? I don't think it's possible I could get under that, but planning to get at least 90% raw.

Regarding silly mistakes - I honestly find under test conditions I'm much more concentrated so I make much less!

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Yeah the exam room usually brings the best out of you.

Im not sure of why i am stressing, i want to go to UWS (easier distance travel) which really only needs 68.

But lol, my parents would be real jerks if i didnt get a nice mark (like 80+) so meh.

I beileve i can achieve around 94+ RAW...will this defenitly be at least mid-band 5?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
syriangabsta said:
Yeah the exam room usually brings the best out of you.

Im not sure of why i am stressing, i want to go to UWS (easier distance travel) which really only needs 68.

But lol, my parents would be real jerks if i didnt get a nice mark (like 80+) so meh.

I beileve i can achieve around 94+ RAW...will this defenitly be at least mid-band 5?
depends on the test but generally it would b mid to high band 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)