guy problems (1 Viewer)

emmadilemma88

at my house, hehe in my room, on my laptop
HSC
ok so this guy at work, i kinda like him. apparently he usd to like me heaps but now he has a gf, he admitted he used to like me, and he still talks to me heaps and we're good friends, but its really hard to read him. so i cant tell if he likes me still cause he does flirt with me but yea, i dunno...? any suggestions?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
You can't make assumptions. Just wait and see if anything happens. If not and you're desperate, tell him.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
agreed. he has a gf now.
you shouldnt meddle with that.
assumptions are a baaaad bad thing

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Like a few people have already mentioned - assumptions are bad. While he still has a girlfriend, staying good friends seems like the best option; whether or not he still likes you is irrelevant.

That is, of course, if you want to follow what I personally think of as an ethical approach to it.

If you want to get him, waiting it out seems the best approach.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're just friends. Quit while you're ahead. Otherwise get played.

Kate090

HSC
Yes Dont Meddle it not good. and just think if he cheats on ur gf with u wats going to stop him cheatin when and if u finally did get in a relationship... if u do meddle dont get caught

blueeyesguy

HSC
Bendent said:
maybe you should ignore him and see if that helps.
I hope youre being sarcastic lol because this is why alot of guys dont understand teenage girls they attempt to act unintrested and the guy moves on ive never understood why girls do this. anyway as for the question id say dont make a move because if you were in his gf's shoes and your bf cheated on you with another girl how would you feel.Another words you can look but not touch even if he is flirting with you hope ive helped even if only slightly :D

emmadilemma88

at my house, hehe in my room, on my laptop
HSC
i am not being clingy i mean we never went out i just wanna know your thoughts, if i should just get over it. like i respect the fact he has a gf now but i think he may still like me as we are close mates and we flirt al the time, so yea. im not being clingy,

blueeyesguy

HSC
emmadilemma88 said:
i am not being clingy i mean we never went out i just wanna know your thoughts, if i should just get over it. like i respect the fact he has a gf now but i think he may still like me as we are close mates and we flirt al the time, so yea. im not being clingy,
Even if he likes you than he assumeably likes his gf more otherwise he wouldnt be going out with her lol.One question is there no other single guys within 20kms of where you live?? Ill just say this "there's plently more fish in the sea"

ane_st

HSC
I was in a situation like you... Kinda had to get over it cause yea he prob won't end up leaving her....

HSC
N/A
emmadilemma88 said:
Move on. He has a girlfriend.

You can still be close friends, once you get over the 'aww but... everything will work out the way I want it to if I flirt a little more' mindset (this is a recipe for disaster). And it's NEVER a good idea to flirt with taken guys - how is that 'respecting' the fact he has a girlfriend? How would you feel if you were that girlfriend?

If he still has feelings for you he will break up with this girl to be with you. Anything else is him trying to be a player. Don't encourage it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)