Guy Sebastian (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Even though Clarkson has heaps of talent.. she's apparently hell snobby. She was reportedly to have snobbed off the rest of the World Idol contestants and refused to shake hands with the Norwegian winner afterwards.. I mean obviously he didn't deserve to win but she didn't have to be such an ass.

Personally I would of voted for Ryan Malcolm (the Canadian Idol), I like his style. People should download 'something more'

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Personally I would of voted for Ryan Malcolm (the Canadian Idol), I like his style. People should download 'something more'
he looked like such a try hard!! loser!

Collin

HSC
N/A
How? He kinda just looked metro to me.. seems like a smooth guy. Clarkson = tryhard

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
You hate music? lol.
nah i hate shannon Nolls music..and
plus i hate that stoopid british guy he was such a snob tooo all the contestants..and the reason that guy from S.Africa did soo well cos all the girls went and voted for him cos hes cute:eek:

and there was this one guy who sang nirvana(dont which one)and he did well cos of that...
bah i hate sum voters...bahhh
anyways i dont like rock i like my rnb and hip hop!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
man why are you's all bashing guy when you should be dissing shannon the fag noll ???? >.< he doesnt deserve that stoopid contract he's got, he's supposed to be the loser of the comp ! he cant write his own songs, sounds the same in every song and has no originality.. unlike guy !

Obviously guy has SOME kind of talent if he won aussie idol, and his performance on american idol.. well even singers have off days, i've never heard him sing bad that was the 1st time. and it wasnt really BAD, just not as good as he can be. probably was sick or something. so what, move on. he's still a mad singer 99.9% of the time. got a standing ovation including paula & randy, course simon didn't he never stands for anyone. and they didn't show it, but i read somewhere and i quote, paula said: "your voice is truly unique, i understand why you won australian idol" lalala. so there you go =P

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
/me goes off and listens to some A Perfect Circle and Goo Goo Dolls....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg, I am sooo cool, I listen to Modest Mouse and Death Cab for Cutie! I am sooo above all you pop listeners!

HSC
Seriously, i don't get why people love guy so much. He's good at adding a hell of a lot of ornamentation and stuff to melodies but for me he never really sang musically, like rarely held a melody etc. just showed off his voice. Now im going to listen to mouse on mars.

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah why did savage garden have to break up? i think i'll go listen to their cd now
<3 savage garden.

is it just me, or does human nature's new single sound a LOT like savage garden? o__O

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
<3 savage garden.

is it just me, or does human nature's new single sound a LOT like savage garden? o__O
it's just you

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
human nature's new song sounds like human nature, very poppy, savage garden has a darker edge and their music was of a higher quality

i assume you're talking about "when you say you love me"

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by glycerine
omg, I am sooo cool, I listen to Modest Mouse and Death Cab for Cutie! I am sooo above all you pop listeners!
err who are they..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
err who are they..

not telling you, you pathetic poseur! i am so elite in my music tastes, no one knows the bands i listen to!

anyway... "when you say you love me"... that reminds me of that tonic song... "if you could only see the way she loves me, maybe you would understand why i feel this way about our love, and what i must do. if you could only see how blues her eyes can be when she says... when she says she loves me".

you know im bored when im excessively quoting lyrics for no particular reason :)

olay

HSC
Even though Clarkson has heaps of talent.. she's apparently hell snobby. She was reportedly to have snobbed off the rest of the World Idol contestants and refused to shake hands with the Norwegian winner afterwards.. I mean obviously he didn't deserve to win but she didn't have to be such an ass.

ahaha. does anyone remember the facial expression clarkson had on her face when the verdict was out.....:D SHE WAS SO FUCKEN SHOCKED SHE DIDN'T WIN!!!!!!! priceless. /sadism.

ergh, i was a huge guy fan during aussie idol, but the stuf hes released is pure manufactured crap :S so disappointing, and the worst part is he's prob forced to release those songs. those tacky, TACKY songs.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
NO Kelly Clarkson Knocking HERE like someone said before!! I am a fan of hers and I am a MOD!

Survivor39

Last edited by a moderator:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by olay
ahaha. does anyone remember the facial expression clarkson had on her face when the verdict was out.....:D SHE WAS SO FUCKEN SHOCKED SHE DIDN'T WIN!!!!!!! priceless. /sadism.

ergh, i was a huge guy fan during aussie idol, but the stuf hes released is pure manufactured crap :S so disappointing, and the worst part is he's prob forced to release those songs. those tacky, TACKY songs.
The thing everyone needs to realise is chances are any person resulting from shows like <Insert country> Idol are gonna end up manufactured. Infact, I could even dare to extend this generalization to most pop bands out there today. (I'm probably gonna get bashed for this) :p

hahahaha, i have a shot of that expression right here for your viewing pleasure!
ahahaaA...

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAhaaha lol

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
its written by darren hayes

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

anyway... "when you say you love me"... that reminds me of that tonic song... "if you could only see the way she loves me, maybe you would understand why i feel this way about our love, and what i must do. if you could only see how blues her eyes can be when she says... when she says she loves me".

i don't think they sound anything alike, i like the 2nd one, the 1st is pop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)