• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Guy vs. Missy (3 Viewers)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
hiphophorray123:

"missy's a talent... "

"missys just bitter...stuck up child if you ask me"

contradicting yourself...make up your mind..

HSC
she can be talented and be a bitch at the same time you know lol

it is VERY possible

so in fact i am not contradicting myself, i like her music, but her attitude seems shitty.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
it doesnt matter where either of them come from, missy wins hands down. she easily has more talent, and she sings with an aussie accent, i rate that... im not sure, guy just doesnt have it....maybe if he wrote his own songs?
wtf ? you're saying it doesn't matter where either of them come from, but you rate missy cos she sings with an aussie accent.. contradicting yourself just a lil and being racist, huh ? oh and guy actually DOES write his own songs. has been way b4 he was on idol.. he was an actual music teacher n all that.

and that clip of rove imitating missy was fkn hilarious. shannon noll's one was better tho.. ran him over with a lawnmower or whatever it was. i find rove funny.. prolly cos stupid lil things make me laugh.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Annegelic said:
wtf ? you're saying it doesn't matter where either of them come from, but you rate missy cos she sings with an aussie accent.. contradicting yourself just a lil and being racist, huh ? oh and guy actually DOES write his own songs. has been way b4 he was on idol.. he was an actual music teacher n all that.
I think they mean "where they come from" as in how they started; eg popstars/idol/picked up from a pub.

I dunno, not sure.

IMO, cool that he got in, writes his own music etc. I still don't like his style, but it's my taste that's all.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Annegelic:

how is that racist?
i meant....what program they come from? or where they were discovered? umm yes...that is very racist? and yep, missy is still tops cos she sings with an australian accent, and i like ppl who are proud of where they're from, unlike mr sebastian who sings like everyone else, its boring...

under my definition of racist:
1) The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
OR 2) Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

........ what i said was not racist at all....

does guy sing his own songs? are they on his album? pretty sure he didnt write 'angels brought me here' im aware that guy was a music teacher...WOW!!! makes a big difference?

PS....rove is an idiot...but the missy thing was funny... he does look like her alot, or she looks like him?

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I rate Missy over Guy.
Simply put, Unearthed has credability. It isn't a talent contest, it's decided by industry officials, and it's not aimed at the pop market. The only think Unearthed looks at it the songs. Idol looks at the whole package, voice, looks etc. The public votes on Idol, meaning that the best voice may not necessarily win. Also, Idol doesn't take into account songwriting ability - The cover songs, rather then writing them.
Aside from all that, i like Missy more, i cannit stand Guy's new song, and i didn't like any of his older ones.

PS Missy's best song is Greed for you Love... It's lovely :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)