• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guys with hairy legs - wax or not wax (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
well back to the topic, i've actually had girls fawn over how pretty my legs are :)

and i remember this guy at my school said that i had sexy legs
hmm trying to guess who said this... ryan?? lols. but i totally agree with the hairless legs that asians have. :)

edit: minh dearest.. you have much to learn about me. i was always like this, me and (lisa i think) we used to joke around with Heng and about "those kind of things". you just wernt around to know wat we've been up to :p

Last edited:

mamoz

HSC
not wax ... ew any guy i see who waxes his legs, i think is gay :p

HSC
vanilla lette, you're aware that your islander love interests will eventually rape you, correct?

it's in their genes. you can't stop this shit from happening

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
hmm trying to guess who said this... ryan?? lols. but i totally agree with the hairless legs that asians have. :)

edit: minh dearest.. you have much to learn about me. i was always like this, me and (lisa i think) we used to joke around with Heng and about "those kind of things". you just wernt around to know wat we've been up to :p

ewww hengs a filthy pervert. i remember that time mira's brother dragged his ass to the office for touching her ass..

and omg are you saying that you're.... really really really sexually liberated? LOL

and i knew lisa was like that

HSC
N/A
vanilla lette, you're aware that your islander love interests will eventually rape you, correct?

it's in their genes. you can't stop this shit from happening
aahahah. well you know, its called being the bigger person. i aint gonna be bossed around by some guy. im the boss!

HSC
N/A
ewww hengs a filthy pervert. i remember that time mira's brother dragged his ass to the office for touching her ass..

and omg are you saying that you're.... really really really sexually liberated? LOL

and i knew lisa was like that
pretty much :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)