Habib on 60 Minutes (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

At first, I was skeptical about his involvement...
But after watching that interview, I've come to the conclusion he is the shiftiest man on earth.

Anybody else see it?

K

katie_tully

Yeah...
He had ample opportunity to clear his name, yet he avoided every question, couldnt look in her eye when he answered, etc.

She asked him where he got the money from to keep going overseas, should have seen his reaction. =\

hatty

Banned
i didnt see it either.

im not sure if he's innocent or guilty but we should just kill him anyway for fun.

ZabZu

HSC
Hopefully we'll know more about himafter his case in court.

Those torture tactics sounded unbearable.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I wonder how much 60 Minutes paid him.

firehose

HSC
Enough to feed Mr Habib and his family for a while, thats for sure.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
why wouldnt he be shifty...after all that torture and mental abuse in guantamano bay...i mean he isnt in perfect shape to be acting normal

rantman

HSC
N/A
im so scared of terrorist these days, when am i going to be safe?...why dont they send mr habib off-shore so he cant hurt anyone anymore
and for mr hopper, he is defending bad people
he should be sent off-shore too

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Didn't see it. Have little interest in 60 mins with is little more than ACA.
And you always seem so distrusting of the media, have you done your own investigations or something to show they're full of it or are u just guessing?

berghousemaa

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
And you always seem so distrusting of the media, have you done your own investigations or something to show they're full of it or are u just guessing?
In his defence, ACA, TT and 60 minutes are highly sensationalist at times to the point of being reckless.

Jonathan A

HSC
taco man said:
why wouldnt he be shifty...after all that torture and mental abuse in guantamano bay...i mean he isnt in perfect shape to be acting normal

All the more reason to present evidence to clear his name on national television, wouldn't you say?

The man is shifty because it seems he is hiding something. ASIO don't go chasing people who are not involved in terrorism, they must be chasing someone for a reason, all law enforcements resppond to suspicion.

Jonathan A

HSC
rantman said:
im so scared of terrorist these days, when am i going to be safe?...why dont they send mr habib off-shore so he cant hurt anyone anymore
and for mr hopper, he is defending bad people
he should be sent off-shore too

Everytime someone is suspected of terrorism, Hopper is always defending them. It can't just be a coincidence that this lawyer from Bankstown is every terrorism suspect's family lawyer.

berghousemaa

HSC
Reminds me of the Gilford Four who recently received a formal apology.
Such high ranking law officials in the police and courts would hardly do such dishonourable acts if they weren't fairly convinced of wrong doing. Whether they were the actual arsonists I don't know but they were clearly guilty of something, even if thta great man Daniel Day-Lewis thinks otherwise.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Just because u can't charge someone doesn't mean they're not guilty =/
dosent mean theyre guilty either......if the US wanted to keep him, they would have created evidence.....its not like its a problem for them.....they just let him go...well probably neva know why...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)