Habib on 60 Minutes (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
okay i was freaked out the other day when i thought i saw him on the train station (i live in his area) spitting image. (thats my contribution to this intelligent conversation)

vTr

HSC
katie_tully said:
At first, I was skeptical about his involvement...
But after watching that interview, I've come to the conclusion he is the shiftiest man on earth.

Anybody else see it?

fully sick habib,

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I think its pretty presumptuous to say that Communism is a failed ideology because it hasnt worked in the limited circumstances its been tried in.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Grobus said:
I think its pretty presumptuous to say that Communism is a failed ideology because it hasnt worked in the limited circumstances its been tried in.

Communism will always be limited in practice by the citizens ruled by it. As long as they remain human with human flaws, i.e greed, then Communism will fail.

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
Thats damn right! People lived for time immemorial without it! Geez your quick... do you wait all day for posts?

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
LadyBec said:
Just beacuse he went to the region doesn;t make him a terrorist.
Personally, I think if he was guilty, or any real threat the US would a) have found some kind of eveidence to charge him with or b) created some evidence.
The fact that they had 3 years and found nothing argues fairly strongly for his inocence
indeed, i nod in agreement

tempco

HSC
Legalising Torture

Interesting read... me thinks habib might not have been treated humanely at all...

I just attended a lecture on awareness regarding anti-terrorist laws of this country... made me realise that the laws aren't always there to protect us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)