hai guyz do u think we should tattoo DFEE on fee payin students foreheads? (1 Viewer)

historykidd

HSC
equanimity said:
So, it seems that many people in this thread believe that DFEE students, international students and access students should have tattoos on their heads indicating their inferiority. I have a better preposition. Wouldn't it be easier if we tattoo "CSP" on all those students who were brave, courageous and intelligent enough to achieve government-supported places, and so that they can flash their status around at strategic moments?

I'm sorry. I guess I am just embittered by your vitriolic attacks on specific groups of university students. I'd thought that the majority of people who are clever enough to get into university would be less inclined to conjure prejudices and create hierarchies within their own system. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

DFEE students do not take up the positions of anyone else. If a person rejects his/her DFEE offer, logically, another person will be offered a DFEE place. Without DFEE places, there would be about 30% less university places in our country. So please, stop ranting aimlessly and littering your illogical sequences with profanities, and start thinking rationally. Sure, we can abolish all DFEE places and replace them with CSP ones, if you don't mind a huge increase in your taxes. However, I applaud the person who suggested that the government extends its loan to cover the DFEE course completely.

Well, your arguments about the poor/rich gulf has been heard before and will no doubt be heard again. You can rant and rave about inequality and injustice, but in the end, nothing will be changed. You can create animosity towards all those students who weren't "intelligent" enough to secure a funded place, but in the end, all it will do is reveal a little bit of your own nature to the world.
Fuck off.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
equanimity said:
So, it seems that many people in this thread believe that DFEE students, international students and access students should have tattoos on their heads indicating their inferiority. I have a better preposition. Wouldn't it be easier if we tattoo "CSP" on all those students who were brave, courageous and intelligent enough to achieve government-supported places, and so that they can flash their status around at strategic moments?

I'm sorry. I guess I am just embittered by your vitriolic attacks on specific groups of university students. I'd thought that the majority of people who are clever enough to get into university would be less inclined to conjure prejudices and create hierarchies within their own system. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

DFEE students do not take up the positions of anyone else. If a person rejects his/her DFEE offer, logically, another person will be offered a DFEE place. Without DFEE places, there would be about 30% less university places in our country. So please, stop ranting aimlessly and littering your illogical sequences with profanities, and start thinking rationally. Sure, we can abolish all DFEE places and replace them with CSP ones, if you don't mind a huge increase in your taxes. However, I applaud the person who suggested that the government extends its loan to cover the DFEE course completely.

Well, your arguments about the poor/rich gulf has been heard before and will no doubt be heard again. You can rant and rave about inequality and injustice, but in the end, nothing will be changed. You can create animosity towards all those students who weren't "intelligent" enough to secure a funded place, but in the end, all it will do is reveal a little bit of your own nature to the world.
Summary:

Rich > Poor?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
politik said:
Your lack of University study provides an insight into why your statement is erroneous.

All International Students pay full-fee.

Shut the fuck up.

Your two cents are worthless because:
  1. You can't spell.
  2. You haven't even undertaken one week of University study.
lol

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
equanimity said:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Why would they need tattoos? It's pretty obvious which ones they are after all :)

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
I thought the government gave money to the uni to sponsor csp places, so it's not really the uni who untimately decide how many places they have. If they have the facility to take in more students, they would obviously have to do so through dfee places.

p.s. I hadn't read anything past page 7 so apologies if this has already been said :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)