hair (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok girls, how do you have your hair atm??
mine currently is about shoulder length and my natural colour

ive been saving up my shrapnel, and once i get enough, i want to treat myself and get my hair dyed at the hairdressers (when ive changed its colour in the past, ive just bought the at home kit and my mum has done it)

i think i want an all over colour, and a full head of foils in 3 different colours (so id have 4 colours in my hair...but theyd be like my natural tones anyway)
what do you reckon it would cost??

(btw, my haircuts cost about $25, if that gives you any idea of the cost of my hairdresser)

how do you want your hair?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
The last time I got my hair dyed at the hairdressers..I got 8 blonde foils and it cost about $130 (including a cut) and it looked like SHIT I had blonde stripes running down my head. So I bought one of those DIY hairdying things and dyed over it and never got my hair dyed again

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
Thanks for discriminating against us guys by not including us!

Some of us are metros here, you know... :rolleyes:
metros.. lol..

just layered to the bottom of my neck.. i wanna dye my hair.. but haven't had the chance too.. need to get a trim soon

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Cyph
Thanks for discriminating against us guys by not including us!

Some of us are metros here, you know... :rolleyes:
well metroboy, how do you have your hair?

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i got layered blonde hair past my shoulders....
well.... it looks more white than blonde atm :|

Hottieflossy

layered brown, wavy hair past my shoulders....im thinking of getting a fringe (or bangs, watever you want to call it) but im not entirely sure.. im sceptical cuz last time i got a fringe it was horrible

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
lol @ jezzmo... very descriptive! does it shine and sparkle and make u feel like a brand new person everytime u wash it like in the pantene ads?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hmm used to use bottle sea water but now coz im too lazy 2 get it i just fill up a bottle of tap water and put some table salt in it and pour it over my hair after i have rinsed and repeated, does wonders for the hair

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
my hair looks kind of "original" at the moment after i learnt the hard way that it is harder to rid yourself of a semi-mullet than the media portrays it to be and now my hair is longer at the sides than the back:eek:

suz

HSC
At the moment my hair is long (bout the same length as sportsgal) and blonde with like six light blonde foils, I also have a fringe. Oh yeah my hair is straight

Ashleet

HSC
atm my hair is half way down my back, dark brown with half grown out foils in it. this weekend going to get it taken to just under my shoulders and say layers put into it, maybe a few foils, which at my hair dresser will cost about $70, foils are free so thats cool.

i used to use that sunsilk lightening mousse, which is the best option if you want to gradually recolour all your hair to a lighter shade without dying it. it allows you to adjust the colour to the exact shade you want it , but you have to grow it out or dye over it if you wanna change it

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i usually get my whole body waxed when i visit the hairdressers, because i am very hairy

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i go to a new hairdresser called john brennan. they are really good, it only cost me $19 (for a trim, layers and a new side fringe) which shocked me but they said its cos im a student? anyway they were really good. when i got home i decided i wanted it shorter so i went back and they cut it again for free! i was very impressed. :)

vanity

HSC
just got a haircut today, $25 in chatswood. There are about a dozen korean ladies who work there, and only one speaks english. But the salon is absolutely gorgeous and they do the best hair cuts. No bull. They do exactly what theyre told to do and dont charge extra to wash/blow dry your hair. I had my formal hair donet here last year too and you can show them any picture from anywhere and theyll do it ($70).

I just had my hair cut there today actually.. got my fringe trimmed and its now just past my shoulders. its also Au Naturale ebony - ie the darkest brown.. not quite black.
I died my hair once, red-black.. and only one person noticed. My hair is too dark to dye unless you wanna kill it by bleaching it first?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
well my hair is light brown, it has a coupla thin blonde streaks in it (they are natural, n literally 3 or four streaks) n it is very long (almost at the point where the elbow begins).. i have never dyed my hair, but i would like to dye it black if i EVER get a tan dark enough for me to not look gothic with it....
but i like my hair, and ppl are usually going on about how nice it is, especially when i wear it down ("ooo ur hair is soo long") n stuff
cool, my hair is long aswell and straight , halfway past my backside, i have not died my hair either, and I dont think i ever will.my cous used to have long hair like me aswell, then she cut it short and regrets it, now shes growing it back.
so think twice before u ever wanna cut it short lol

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by um..
i usually get my whole body waxed when i visit the hairdressers, because i am very hairy
ouch

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
my cous used to have long hair like me aswell, then she cut it short and regrets it, now shes growing it back.
so think twice before u ever wanna cut it short lol
i used to have really long hair and i took a leap of faith and cut it short....and i don't regret it one bit :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)