• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hair (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
my hair is dark brown, not quite shouldr length, layered, textured and messy, with 10 new goldeny foils and 10 old coppery foils.. it actually looks pretty funky atm!

Ashleet

HSC
i wnet and got my cut today, the guy that normally does it was doing a wedding so someone else did it, or should i say BUTCHERED IT!!! all the layers are uneven :( i could have done a better job myself

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Ashleet you should go back tomorrow when your regular hairdresser is working and tell him that one of his people did something wrong and he should fix it for free.

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
Ashleet you should go back tomorrow when your regular hairdresser is working and tell him that one of his people did something wrong and he should fix it for free.
thats the plan :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
i shaved my head yesterday

im now blad
Speaking of that, whos doing Shave for a Cure, I would do it but my hair is short enough already I doubt people would sponsor me, Ive done it before though.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i have a mop, that with a little bit of care and patience will be long, 80's metal style!!!

P

punkerific_darz

I paid about $45 dollars to get some highlights put in, and yea. It was..interesting. It lasted awhile, so it was value for money. I don't think I really need to do highlights anymore cause I have natural streaks in my hair anyways.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by adsta
I'm a guy, but I've got long hair. I generally tie it back, unless I'm at a music concert or something, like last night at korn :)
they play old stuff or new stuff?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
med brown hair, just past my shoulder blades...naturally wavy, goes heaps frizzy/boofy easily (if its hot o i dun brush it properly)
bit o a summer blonde (more when i waz lil, not as much now)
kinda borin now...need a nu look

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i got a straight perm overseas, the irony is that i wanna curl it now =/
my hair is long, black, straight.. very plain but you can dress it up a lot

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
had longish hair... down past my eye... i straightend it chemically and loved it.. then a friend needed to cut someones hair and was desperate so i let her cut it short 4 me... so depressed!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My hair is just long enough to have it tied up. I have had so many colours through my hair, red, black, orange etc, my latest colour was blonde streaks, which have kinda come out now. My colour of my natural hair is light brown and its got every possible colour in it.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I want to get mine straightened, but it costs way too much for me to be able to afford it at the moment; the cheapest I've heard they do it for is $600.
So to keep it from being an absolute mess I have to just use the hairdryer and hope that it doesn't rain. :(

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i heard sunsilk highlights lightens hair, except i dont think theyll be able to lighten black hair!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)