Hairdressers: How many times per year? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i get my hair cut for free every 6-8 weeks and coloured every 3 months or so for about $30 at toni and guy.

i never GHD or blow dry my hair anymore unless it is a special occasion and then ill put a treatment through it the next day.

i think if you get a haircut that can grow out gracefully, and use minimal heat and styling products then you wont need as many haircuts, but you cant treat your hair like shit and then expect it to stay beautiful...it doesnt work that way.

katy-g

HSC
Im the opposite. I straighten my hair at least 5 times a week... but i treatment my hair every second day.

I visit the hairdressers every 6 weeks for a cut, treatment and colour. My friend is my hairdresser... so i get mates rates... :D

yy

HSC
N/A
i used to have long hair, and never get it cut. now my dad cuts my hair, so i haven't visited a hairdresser for a loooooooong time

HSC
N/A
I used to go twice a year, but these days I'm trying to go every 3-4 months. It's really just to maintain the cut - I don't colour or perm or heat-treat my hair or anything (never have, in fact) so it's pretty long and still very healthy :)

But holy crap, where do you get these < $50 cuts? Mine are about $80 a pop!!!! (I have straight hair, it's layered... that's it? I think my hairdresser does it really well, but man... either I'm getting ripped off or hopefully it's worth the money?)

Kulazzi

HSC
tres bien said:
I trim/cut once every 3-4 months (or at least I try to).

I've never coloured my hair, and I don't put any product in my hair, but my hairdresser told me I should put a certain conditioning product for my long hair so that it doesn't get damaged so easily. Sounds reasonable.
Yeah, I had my trim yesterday and she cut off about 1 inch. She also put this conditioning in my hair and it felt fabulous afterwards! Soft, smooth and a bit silky! But she said it wasn't really necessary since my hair is not exposed to harsh elements (such as wind, sun and rain, because I wear a headscarf) but I think I might go out and buy some anway! :)

moco

HSC
i try every school holidays. so that is about 4 times a year.
im so proud of myself because i havent dyed my hair in three years and wanna keep it that way!

olchik

HSC
I go ther about 3 time a year to cut my hair and dye and about 3 more times I ask my mom to dye them.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Twice or thrice a year. I dunno, I get it cut and I let it grow out until I look like a shaggy dog (like right now) and it takes me ages to get around to cutting it again because I'm lazy. I cut my own fringe though.

7th Sign

HSC
dam gurls get it easy i like 2 get my hair cut like every 8 weeks...

costing me like $120 a year...then if i want tips or something theirs another 40 added to it

alby

cool duckie
HSC
7th Sign said:
dam gurls get it easy i like 2 get my hair cut like every 8 weeks...

costing me like $120 a year...then if i want tips or something theirs another 40 added to it
owch!!!

mine's $20 for a cut & simple stuff, $40 for a brand new style, dunno about other stuff
i only get it cut a couple of times a year..mum used to trim mine, but i want to get layers so that's out of the question now

HSC
N/A
My hair grows fast...so whenever I get bored I just hack it off...cut off nearly 20cm's off the other night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)