Half-yearlies!!!! (1 Viewer)

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by wednesday
um...there's not really that much with Agrippina.....its just hella confusing. Her family background is the most confusing part!!! she has a brother named caligula who made a horse senator...she married her uncle....slept with her brother and her son....oh and also a freedman, she also had many a person killed...its a bit incesty but its very interesting once u get past the confusion that is :)
Whats so confusing?

Her mother was Agrippina the Elder, who was the daughter of Marcus Agrippa and Julia, Augustus' daughter. Agrippina I had three brothers, Gaius and Lucius Caesar, Agrippa Postumus, and one sister. Agrippina the Younger had Gaius (Caligula) and Nero as brothers. Two sisters: Drussila and Julia Livilla.

Her father was Germanicus, son of Drusus the Elder. This Drusus the Elder married Antonia the Elder, and was the brother of Tiberius. Tiberius and Drusus the Elder was the son of Livia (Augusta) and Tiberius Claudius Nero. This Livia then married Augustus.

girlee281

Hey thanks harimau, I'll look up those books, cause I agree, Antiquities is crap. And I dunno, I'm a big of a nerd, but I like getting a head start, cause we go so slowly in class, and are always working up until the lesson just before exams.

So thanks!

wednesday

Originally posted by Harimau

Whats so confusing?

Her mother was Agrippina the Elder, who was the daughter of Marcus Agrippa and Julia, Augustus' daughter. Agrippina I had three brothers, Gaius and Lucius Caesar, Agrippa Postumus, and one sister. Agrippina the Younger had Gaius (Caligula) and Nero as brothers. Two sisters: Drussila and Julia Livilla.

Her father was Germanicus, son of Drusus the Elder. This Drusus the Elder married Antonia the Elder, and was the brother of Tiberius. Tiberius and Drusus the Elder was the son of Livia (Augusta) and Tiberius Claudius Nero. This Livia then married Augustus.
ok maybe you didnt find it confusing, my teacher made it confusing, not on purpose im sure but it just didnt make sense she jumped from topic to topic and didnt really connect it. she'd tell us all of this stuff that confused the hell out of us and then in the end was like and this ifs linked to that and expect us to be like ooooo wow and we had no idea what had just happened. so yes i found it confusing.

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by wednesday

ok maybe you didnt find it confusing, my teacher made it confusing, not on purpose im sure but it just didnt make sense she jumped from topic to topic and didnt really connect it. she'd tell us all of this stuff that confused the hell out of us and then in the end was like and this ifs linked to that and expect us to be like ooooo wow and we had no idea what had just happened. so yes i found it confusing.
Our teacher drilled it into us for one whole term... Once he tells us something, he will quiz us randomly every single lesson afterwards... and if you dont know, you get shouted at... Its a good incentive to learn.

wednesday

hey how did everyne go in their half yearlies??? i got the marks back today and totalled 83.3% but my exam is being reviewed so maybe more marks im not sure, ione of the questions was marked sooo ridiculously!!!

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
r dude u did soooooooo better then me! i only got 75% but hey thats life , especially when u have a nazi 4 an ancient teacher! agripanna (or however u spell it) sounds way more interesting then the screwed up persians and the minoans...

i like ancient but these people r just hella boring! wednesday u were lucky we had an essay worth 25 marks and i went crap!

wednesday

your whole half yearly was one 25 mark essay???
don't worry brother, i feel your pain!!! i did the minoans too!!! hahaha :rofl:

malayz_angel

I ended up with 92% which brings my regular grade down slightly, but thank God keeps my rank!! I did better than I thought I was going to anyway, with that stupid mistake I made..

wednesday

i ended up with 86% so thats ok. the bad thing is i came equal 1st in the grade....86% is an ok mark but like im not sure i thought that its not 1st in the grade material

mrman

harimau, you know u study atleast 8 hours a day, i heard u do 35 hours a wekk just of maths

mrman

wouldnt you like to know IWAN, just know that you study 35 hours a week alone for maths...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)