• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hanson!!!! (1 Viewer)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
midnight said:
I don't get why everyone thinks they're so fantastic for bashing Hanson.
I don't mind if people dislike them, but there's no need to be rude and/or immature about it.

What's everyone's favourite album?

I really love This Time Around, but I quite like Underneath too.
I used to be an Underneath gal, but I am slowly realising the true brilliance of Middle of Nowhere- Zacs lucy crakcs me up everytime, because he was so ylung and singing about being left....brilliant

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Especially cause the dream of marrying Taylor or Zac is gone...
Zac broke my heart. He took it, tore it in two and then stomped on it....*sniff*

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I really like MON, but I can identify more with their newer stuff I guess.
I love hearing them sing the MON songs now though - Look At You was a highlight of the tour. :D

The memories...
the day that I left llluuuuccccyyy

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
A time before Zac's voice broke, and it was so high!

My fav MON track is Minute without you, however look at you was pretty coll when they played it live, as was underneath , which i wasn't that big a fan of before

HSC
i was so stoked when they played look at you, i loved that song in like .. year six. well i still do, but yeah.

my favourite album is probably still middle of nowhere, partly because i love it, but also for sentimental reasons. underneath is totally gaining on mon though. i never really got into this time around, save for three or four songs.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
i was so stoked when they played look at you, i loved that song in like .. year six. well i still do, but yeah.

my favourite album is probably still middle of nowhere, partly because i love it, but also for sentimental reasons. underneath is totally gaining on mon though. i never really got into this time around, save for three or four songs.
yeah my favourite would have to be Middle of nowhere aswell.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I adore Madeline! :)
And Speechless, Weird and I Will Come To You, Where's The Love, A Minute Without You... The other songs I tend to skip often though. I'm really bad with skipping songs. I 'dislike' a song for a certain amount of time and then like it again, but then I get sick of it. As much as I love With You In Your Dreams I find it too sad. :(

A lot of people don't like TTA. That's okay, I love it enough for a few people. ;)
It's a bit 'overdone' in places, but I try to look past that.

HSC
yeah yearbook and with you in your dreams are the only songs i really skip. i mean i like them, but most of the time i'm not really in the mood for it.

it's not that i totally hated tta, like i love the first five songs and then a song to sing, but songs like can't stop and wish that i was there just make me shudder. most of the middle songs are kinda mediocre-ish for me.

(edited 'cause i can't spell)

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
yeah man, you can't go past it .. every song on it is awesome.
madeline is so freaking underrated.
yeah I agree

I skip the year book song too, thats my least favourite song on that album, but i <3 the rest.:D

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I really like Yearbook, but only in small doses - as in, I rarely ever listen to it but when I do I like it. [It's a fun song to play too]

I don't like Wish That I Was There. Some of the other songs they wrote for TTA would be way better as replacements. I love Can't Stop but also think that it's a bit of a train wreck. The 'tick tock' part and the excessive scratching don't do it for me. Sure About It is a lot like WTIWT, it's too repetitive and doesn't have much substance.

I do prefer their voices after MON though. Listening to MON after you have heard TTA is a bit unusual because all the vocals sound really squeaky! :p

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

*repeats to himself over and over again about respecting other ppls music tastes*

this takes so much self control

corro

HSC
what "taste"? wouldnt the distinct lack of be the problem here?

know_it_all

they were the best at the enmore..played all the oldies ... wen zac song broken angel! aw !! they were excellent!!

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
midnight said:
I don't get why everyone thinks they're so fantastic for bashing Hanson.
Broken record.

No one made you come into the thread. You chose to come into a Hanson thread where people are talking about how they like Hanson. If you don't like them go start a Hanson sucks thread, if it's that important to you.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
midnight said:
I really like Yearbook, but only in small doses - as in, I rarely ever listen to it but when I do I like it. [It's a fun song to play too]
The thing about yearbook with me is, and by all means correct me if I am wrong because I am not really sure if this bit of trivia is right BUT they were all home schooled right so it loses some of its significance.

I dunno, I do love TTA, but definately MON, then Underneath and TTA.

Does anyone like the Tin Soldier? Man that songs drags on!

HSC
midnight said:
Broken record.

No one made you come into the thread. You chose to come into a Hanson thread where people are talking about how they like Hanson. If you don't like them go start a Hanson sucks thread, if it's that important to you.
i absofuckinglutely agree.

hanson is way more than mmmbop, and everyone who has chosen to hate them forever and ever on the basis of that song are just showing how completely narrowminded they are.

how awesome is 'every word i say'?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I agree. Does it actually look like we care wether or not you like Hanson or not? Why not save your fingers the effort or writing about your dislike, BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE. We like them and that's all that counts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)