Hardest Module (1 Viewer)

Hardest Module

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Just bored, so i just wanted to see which module everybody thinks is the hardest

nys-j

HSC
I haven't done all of those :p (qld'er)
I found organic hardest... n boring... probably cause i didnt study n missed 3/4 of the classes lol

nys-j

HSC
some i think. over 2 years we did (in order)
Intro to chem - like the mole, basic stoichiometry, balancing eqns etc.
um something i failed... had to do with stoichimetry again i think.
Redox
Gas laws
Atomic structure (how lights work etc. we got to design sparklers :D)
Stoichiometry
Organic chem
Rates of reaction/thermochemistry

Cause its a small school the 11s n 12s are combined, so when i was in year 11 we were on the year 12 program (eg. the 2nd half the textbook) so for year 12 we did year 11 units - with the exception of first term.
Bascially we just worked through chapters of the textbook

nys-j

HSC
i found it became easier (through highschool) ... but that was probably cause i was learning how to study properly. Its getting harder at uni cause we're doing new stuff n going more in depth ... and i'm not studying properly :p
So do you have the set units in a set order for all schools?

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A
well i very dislike the calculations parts in the modules like titration volume etc
chem monitoring has lots of theory

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i find chem reeli weird... like so many different places have different info... its weird.... lol i sorta lik calculations part. pretty simple...

HSC
chem is kinda easy......i jus hate how i gotta remember those huge flow chart thingos for identifying cations and anions

jest3r

HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
chem is kinda easy......i jus hate how i gotta remember those huge flow chart thingos for identifying cations and anions
I hear that, we got a prac assessment in 2 weeks based on that part of analytical chem. We gotta memorise them cation and anion tests...

Probably the hardest module for me was ID and production of materials. Just remembering all of the addition reactions of ethylene along with remembering the concepts in the acidic environment for the H/yearlies was a bit of a challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)