Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Heck, she's certainly smart enough to do that. I heard she was highly disappointed when HBP got spoiled for everyone; "leaking" a dummy copy sounds like something I'd do.

Everyone noticed how imanewbie got banz0red?

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
Some people have deconstructed the leaked copy and have determined it's a fake. I think they're up to 70 reasons why it could be fake. They're rather convincing.

There are actually two leaked copies circulating. One has a member of the trio killed and the other doesn't. If they both purport to be the real copy it doesn't make sense. Both sets of books have leaked pages including photographs and scans of the pages.

Given that this is the biggest book release in history, is it possible that JKR could have hired ghost writers to fake a couple of copies of the last book, get them circulated and surprise everyone on the day?
could you give me the link about the deconstruction?
because the copy i have only the photo shot and there is no scan of the pages in the underground,at all
do you have the photo of the book?

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Heck, she's certainly smart enough to do that. I heard she was highly disappointed when HBP got spoiled for everyone; "leaking" a dummy copy sounds like something I'd do.
yeah but she also said that most of the stuff that actually ended up true were the things people guessed.

Everyone noticed how imanewbie got banz0red?
3 weeks. Stupid idiot deserved it! :)

HSC
Malfoy said:
I've PM-ed you.

And $hiftyIceQueen, some things people will guess - but the stuff in both these leaked copies is quite absurd, to the point of misspelling Hermione's middle name.

I don't think we'll have to worry... at least I hope.
Lol.

And there are so many different versions. Each one is totally different from the next. Hope they all end up fake. and from what i heard the one in the other thread [by Miles E..] is also a fake. Theres a bit too much of these!

For the first time my brother actually wants to read a HP book lol.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ A WHOLE NIGHT A FANFIC BOOK!

It wasn't mentioned in the livejournal but I realize it at the first time I met the possibility that there are people who really did this whole fake book
it's really obvious
just see the first page of the book
what's the difference with another books before?

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL at 2007-07-18

I can't believe these people even made the pictures art as well

Last edited:
HSC
Malfoy said:
The two main versions are characterised mostly by the differences in the fates of the Trio. One has at least one dying and the other has all three living. Both seem likely to be fake.
See i don't think any of the trio will die. But i'm not so excited about the book coming out..i mean i nearly cried after reading someone about Severus! :(

There's a guy on another forum who said that someone told him what happened.

And there is one where this person said: there is someone who betrays his/her side, Ginny is evil theres like the couples, and i think the person said that Petunia is a witch.

JKR said:
Now, the important thing about Harry's mother - the really, really significant thing - you're going to find out in two parts. You'll find out a lot more about her in book five, or you'll find out something very significant about her in book five, and you'll find out something incredibly important about her in book seven.
Did anyone find out anything about Lily in the 5th book? Because the only thing i remember was that she was helping Severus, and that she was good in Potions.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
Keep an eye out, we'll see how many different copies we can find!
Bump-bump-bada-bump-bump-badum
Badada-badada-badada-badum ...
Badada-badada-badada-badum ...

HSC
Lol @ ObjectInSpace.

and Malfoy thats the only time she was mentioned so it HAS to be true. Or at least something should have happened between them.

Edit: Malfoy is the girl in your sig meant to be Pansy

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
ObjectsInSpace, I don't get it? :confused::confused:
The bit in italics is the Mission: Impossible theme. Otherwise, look very closely at the Cruiser's hairline ...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Edit: Malfoy is the girl in your sig meant to be Pansy
I was wondering that, too. She looks like Uma Thurman circa Pulp Fiction with that hair, though.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
Okay, now I get it, and I've got a fresh wave of indignation rising over me. FFS, not only do you have Ron telling his kids not to be nice to Draco's in one version, but they have to slap Draco in the face and take away his attractiveness?

*gives Draco a hug*
They're probably fakes! We've already established that there are dummy copies out there; do you really think Deathly Hallows is going to take place over the course of a few years? Even if Ron gets Hermione preggers between the two books, she's still gotta wait nine months before she can get the bun out of the oven and then they've got to raise them. And then they've got to do it again because "kids" implies more than one. The kids will have to be able to walk and talk before they can slap Draco ...

J

jhakka

Guys, even if the spoilers are fake, can we please use
tags just in case? I don't mean to be pedantic, but its possible that in some tragic twist, they actually are real. ;)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
Okay, now I get it, and I've got a fresh wave of indignation rising over me. FFS, not only do you have Ron telling his kids not to be nice to Draco's in one version, but they have to slap Draco in the face and take away his attractiveness?

*gives Draco a hug*
lol, Ron telling his kids not to be nice to him? wtf happened in these versions?

HSC
Malfoy said:

*gives Draco a hug*
Lol i could see Ron telling his kids that, but Draco would have taught his children well. they'll probably knock out Rons kids before they realise whats happening:p

Thats probably the first time i noticed Pansy..and Draco is WAY too good for her!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Uh, the films are merely an interpretation of the books. One of the reasons why the first two sucked so much was because Chris Columbus kept them so close to the source material. The othrs sucked because the actors don't care about the film they're making, the scripts are terrible, everything happens way too fast (see the Shrieking Shack scene in PoA) and they're little more than a highlights reel of the books.

HSC
The movies suck! The 5th one, i mean come on! they pretty much take out half the stuff. And even though they had Kreatcher, they didn't show alot of him :(

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Wow, I guess I took way too long writing that last comment.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
No chance in hell, the writing style is exact, the bits I've read look like what would actually happen (so not something to come from a ficcer like me) and plus I've seen several fanfics that purport to be book 7 and they're nothing like this.

I barely slept last night, I'm in mourning.
come on Malfoy, cheer up :) hopefully, Jo would have done what she did with a good reason. You never know, you might actually end up liking the ending, or the fates of the characters, it all depends on the storyline. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)